Fantasy College Hockey - Season 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy College Hockey - Season 10

Announcing Fantasy College Hockey - Year 10!

http://www.fantasycollegehockey.com

Fantasy College Hockey is free and open to everyone. This league will be the one run by me and seanpc03, although you are free to form your own leagues independently on the website.

To Participate:

Draft dates are Sept 27-28-29.

Read the full rules and regulations at: www.fantasycollegehockey.com
    Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Re: Fantasy College Hockey - Season 10

Woot... I'm in.
    Lots of fun, although it would be more fun if more of those that participated actually participated.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

I'm in!

I think it will be my fifth season.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

in
        “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
        Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
        Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
        National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

While not college, another league you guys may be interested in:

Yahoo Fantasy Sports
          League Name: Cousin of Goons'N'Goalies
          League ID#: 20416
          Password: uscho

Hits, PIM, GAA, and SV% are the only stats.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            While not college, another league you guys may be interested in:

Yahoo Fantasy Sports
            League Name: Cousin of Goons'N'Goalies
            League ID#: 20416
            Password: uscho

Hits, PIM, GAA, and SV% are the only stats.
            Message from Yahoo when I tried to sign up: There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning.
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              Message from Yahoo when I tried to sign up: There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning.
              That's odd. There's only 5 teams signed up right now. I'll see what I can do.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                That's odd. There's only 5 teams signed up right now. I'll see what I can do.
                Yahoo has some new setting that doesn't allow "new people" to sign up if there aren't enough spots remaining for last year's players to still sign up under the current limit of teams. I had the same problem with one of my fantasy football leagues. I had to up the number of teams possible to 14, to get a 10 team league with the people that wanted to play (some people didn't use the same yahoo ID as last year so the #s got screwed up).
                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                  Yahoo has some new setting that doesn't allow "new people" to sign up if there aren't enough spots remaining for last year's players to still sign up under the current limit of teams. I had the same problem with one of my fantasy football leagues. I had to up the number of teams possible to 14, to get a 10 team league with the people that wanted to play (some people didn't use the same yahoo ID as last year so the #s got screwed up).
                  I just deleted the teams that haven't answered back. Figured if they want to join, they know who to ask/will see it on the boards. Should be good to go now.

Comment

I'm in. I will need to learn a little... season 1 for me... go easy on me...
                    Originally posted by Bakunin
                    Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

11 people have signed up so far. Keep 'em coming.
                      Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Shameless bump

sigpic

Comment

I'm In!
                          Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                          What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

I'm in for another season. Started some research yesterday after getting a reminder from Shirtless Guy earlier this week.

edit: I'm foreseeing some issues with drafting, that I have to work on figuring out. 1) The week of drafts is a week that I'm traveling to Houghton to recruit at MTU's career fair, we have evening events planned for most nights. I think I can make Tuesday work, but Wednesday I have a dinner planned with prospective hires, and Thursday I have a date with a basket of chicken wings and 3-4 pitchers of long island iced teas. 2) I don't have a computer. I could use my work computer, but there is no AIM on my work computer. I'm not sure how it works though, is there a way to use my AIM login without having to download the software? Like a website or something?
                            Last edited by bigblue_dl; 09-15-2011, 10:39 AM.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

So, I may not be able to facilitate a draft like I had hoped since I'll still be working nights. I'll have to see who will be in my conference, as I may need some to draft for me this season.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                              X