Re: Fantasy College Hockey - Season 10

USCHO1
    Round 1 Matchups

Points update after Saturday, 3/17 games

1 FiveHole12 (27) vs 8 ctf (52)
    2 UNHSince1969 (12) vs 7 annetteum (19)
    3 eugenedebs1 (17) vs 6 jabber811 (18)
    4 bigbluedl (19) vs 5 zudnic (19)

The top three seeds were upset and the 4th seed tied the 5th seed.
    What happens in the event of a tie?
    Zudnic would have won by a point if not for Hunwick's -1.

Leave a comment:

• FiveHole12
    replied

USCHO1
    Round 1 Matchups

Points update after Friday, 3/16 games

1 FiveHole12 (14) vs 8 ctf (32)
    2 UNHSince1969 (3) vs 7 annetteum (12)
    3 eugenedebs1 (13) vs 6 jabber811 (12)
    4 bigbluedl (14) vs 5 zudnic (13)

FiveHole has run into a buzz saw with ctf's team piling up the points.
    Looks like I'm going to need a miracle with 3 hatties tonight, and that may not be enough.

Leave a comment:

• FiveHole12
    replied

USCHO1
    Round 1 Matchups

Points update after Thursday, 3/15 games

1 FiveHole12 (5) vs 8 ctf (11)
    2 UNHSince1969 (3) vs 7 annetteum (0)
    3 eugenedebs1 (0) vs 6 jabber811 (1)
    4 bigbluedl (9) vs 5 zudnic (0)
    Last edited by FiveHole12; 03-17-2012, 07:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FiveHole12
    replied

USCHO1
    Round 1 Matchups

1 FiveHole12 vs 8 ctf
    2 UNHSince1969 vs 7 annetteum
    3 eugenedebs1 vs 6 jabber811
    4 bigbluedl vs 5 zudnic

Good luck all.
    Last edited by FiveHole12; 03-17-2012, 07:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FiveHole12
    replied

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    I assume FiveHole12 under items 2 & 3 means 4 FREE AGENT transactions, 2 of which can be snipes, there are unlimited moves between bench and starters.
    Correct.
    I edited the post to state that.
    Last edited by FiveHole12; 03-15-2012, 07:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shirtless Guy
    replied

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    Okey dokey... so here it is (with a total of 3 of us voting ):

Playoff Rules
    1. Unlimited free agent moves until noon time, Thursday, 3/15. No further free agent moves until the next round.
    2. Semifinals Round (3/19 - 3/26): Maximum of 4 roster moves, 2 of which can be snipes from the opponent's roster that you defeated. Snipes must be taken BEFORE the start of the first game of the next round.
    3. Finals Round (3/27 - 4/9): Maximum of 4 roster moves, 2 of which can be snipes from the opponent's roster that you defeated. Snipes must be taken BEFORE the start of the first game of the next round.
    4. Once a team is knocked out of the playoffs, their roster is frozen (except for the allowed snipes) and the remaining players are not available as free agents.

Game on!
    Go Eagles!!!
    Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
    I am very busy lately but let me know if people fail to drop required players.

In the past we have limited Active-Bench moves as well, are we not doing that this time?
    I assume FiveHole12 under items 2 & 3 means 4 FREE AGENT transactions, 2 of which can be snipes, there are unlimited moves between bench and starters.

Leave a comment:

• Zudnic
    replied

I am very busy lately but let me know if people fail to drop required players.

In the past we have limited Active-Bench moves as well, are we not doing that this time?

Leave a comment:

• FiveHole12
    replied

Okey dokey... so here it is (with a total of 3 of us voting ):

Playoff Rules
    1. Unlimited free agent moves until noon time, Thursday, 3/15. No further free agent moves until the next round.
    2. Semifinals Round (3/19 - 3/26): Maximum of 4 free agent roster moves, 2 of which can be snipes from the opponent's roster that you defeated. Snipes must be taken BEFORE the start of the first game of the next round. Unlimited bench to active roster moves.
    3. Finals Round (3/27 - 4/9): Maximum of 4 free agent roster moves, 2 of which can be snipes from the opponent's roster that you defeated. Snipes must be taken BEFORE the start of the first game of the next round. Unlimited bench to active roster moves.
    4. Once a team is knocked out of the playoffs, their roster is frozen (except for the allowed snipes) and the remaining players are not available as free agents.

Game on!
    Go Eagles!!!
    Last edited by FiveHole12; 03-15-2012, 07:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bigblue_dl
    replied

So what's the consensus?

1. Maximum 4 roster moves total per round with a max. 2 being snipes?
    or
    2. Regular season rules (unlimited roster moves) with 2 snipes per round. After the snipes, the defeated teams roster will be frozen and remaining players will not be available as free agents.

I'm open to either way. Taking option 2 is easier. Just have to think about the snipes.
    Option 1. I don't want unlimited moves.

Leave a comment:

• FiveHole12
    replied

So what's the consensus?

1. Maximum 4 roster moves total per round with a max. 2 being snipes?
    or
    2. Regular season rules (unlimited roster moves) with 2 snipes per round. After the snipes, the defeated teams roster will be frozen and remaining players will not be available as free agents.

I'm open to either way. Taking option 2 is easier. Just have to think about the snipes.

Leave a comment:

• Shirtless Guy
    replied

Works for me.

One other option... how about we just use the regular season rules and add the 2 snipes per round. Once a team is defeated in the playoffs, the two snipes are allowed by the winner and then the roster is frozen to all other teams (not available as free agents).
    That is true, no roster dumping...sorry if that wasn't clear.

Leave a comment:

• FiveHole12
    replied

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    I would make one correction, 4 moves per round, only 2 can be snipes, should be able to add 4 free agents if you want to.
    Works for me.

One other option... how about we just use the regular season rules and add the 2 snipes per round. Once a team is defeated in the playoffs, the two snipes are allowed by the winner and then the roster is frozen to all other teams (not available as free agents).

Leave a comment:

• Shirtless Guy
    replied

Defining a 'move', that would be free agent to bench.
    Roster moves, that is, bench to active roster moves can be any time and unlimited.
    So, I propose...

2. Semifinals Round (3/19 - 3/26): 2 free agent moves plus 2 snipes allowed from the opponent you defeated.
    3. Final Rounds (3/27 - 4/9): 2 free agent moves plus 2 snipes allowed from the opponent you defeated.

That would be 4 total snipes (only 2 per round/opponent) and 4 total free agent moves (only 2 per round/opponent) for the semifinals and finals.

This OK with everyone?
    I would make one correction, 4 moves per round, only 2 can be snipes, should be able to add 4 free agents if you want to.

Leave a comment:

• bigblue_dl
    replied

Roster moves, that is, bench to active roster moves can be any time and unlimited.
    So, I propose...

2. Semifinals Round (3/19 - 3/26): 2 free agent moves plus 2 snipes allowed from the opponent you defeated.
    3. Final Rounds (3/27 - 4/9): 2 free agent moves plus 2 snipes allowed from the opponent you defeated.

That would be 4 total snipes (only 2 per round/opponent) and 4 total free agent moves (only 2 per round/opponent) for the semifinals and finals.

This OK with everyone?
    Perfect.

Leave a comment:

• FiveHole12
    replied

So, I propose...

This OK with everyone?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X