The List for Week of August 29, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The List for Week of August 29, 2011

One of my painful, long dragging issues at work could finally be coming to a close. Anti-List.

Twins being put out of their misery, Anti-List. The fact I already committed to a $45 ticket to watch them mail it in in September, List.

Wrist injury keeping me from the golf course, List.

Up coming long weekend, Anti-List.

Have a good week folks. Best wishes to those out East, hope you're all well.
    04-05 Pick Your Bow(e)ls Champion
    USCHO Virtual Stock Exchange Guru

Originally posted by Dirty
    I don't think you're weird, just a completely worthless sack of monkey poo.
    Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
    I am saying it right here. ajoyce is the HA guru.

Re: The List for Week of August 29, 2011

The hockey club with whom I've been playing hockey since January 2006 officially calling it quits is on The List. It's the club that got me back onto the ice when I was 28, having not really skated since I stopped playing organized hockey when I was 14. I forged a good number of friendships through that group.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Re: The List for Week of August 29, 2011

My wife having problems at work and with her health. List

Syracuse rallying to beat Wake Forest from 15 down. Anti-List

My little one starting 2nd grade in a few days. Anti-List

The little one's new stepmommy forgetting my daughter's bday. List
      Twitter: DanMountSports
      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Working...
      X