Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 D2 Football thread: Or how I still hate Trev Alberts!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 D2 Football thread: Or how I still hate Trev Alberts!!!!

SCSU 21
    Concordia 7
    Half
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Grand Valley 31, Hillsdale 34.

Ha-Ha!

/Off to find obnoxious GVSU grad at work next week that tells me Grand Valley could compete for MAC titles.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

SCSU 41
        Concordia 13
        Final
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Ha-Ha!

/Off to find obnoxious GVSU grad at work next week that tells me Grand Valley could compete for MAC titles.

*****http://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/webmd/consumer_assets/site_images/media/medical/hw/hwkb17_063.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Ha-Ha!

Kiss my shiny lily white hinny!!!

Well... we would at least beat EMU on a regular basis, as things stand right now. We get a few more stadium improvements and get bumped up to 85 and we would a force to be reconded with within the MAC.
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

HOLY $HIT!!!!

NMU is legitimately higher in the GLIAC standings than GVSU!!!! I'm gonna take a screenshot of that and frame it
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                HOLY $HIT!!!!

NMU is legitimately higher in the GLIAC standings than GVSU!!!! I'm gonna take a screenshot of that and frame it
                Doubt you'll be able to say that at the end of the season.
                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                  Hence why he's framing it now.

Comment

Neither do I, ha ha... Best case scenario, I enjoy the next 4 weeks, which include wins over Ashland and Wayne St.... Even with that however, I still would think the Happy Train gets derailed when GVSU visits the Dome on Oct. 8th
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Neither do I, ha ha... Best case scenario, I enjoy the next 4 weeks, which include wins over Ashland and Wayne St.... Even with that however, I still would think the Happy Train gets derailed when GVSU visits the Dome on Oct. 8th
                      But if that train doesn't get derailed... oh boy. Oh boy. That will be a BAC of .OMG kind of night.
                      Always a Wildcat...
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

I do hope the Wildcats beat WSU. GVSU doesn't play them this year, and man, have they really bragged about winning that South GLIAC trophy that they had made before their last game of the year last year. Dang cocky bunch there in the D.
                        Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                        But if that train doesn't get derailed... oh boy. Oh boy. That will be a BAC of .OMG kind of night.
                        You would be right on both accounts there Diva. I might even reach Twitch type levels of ranting.....

It just happens.

Comment

Scores from last week.....

West Virginia Wesleyan 28
                          Bentley 23
                          - Tough loss for the Falcons.

Northern Michigan 30
                          Findlay 23
                          - It took 2 overtimes, but the Wildcats got a good hard fought win in Ohio. Should be a big confidence builder for the cats.

Kutztown (18) 35
                          Mercyhurst (17) 28
                          - A tough loss for the Lakers of the Erie.

Tiffin 0
                          Wayne State (Mich.) (16) 55
                          - Wayne State has feasted on some pretty weak D's their first 2 games. They'll face something far more meater next week with Tech coming to the D.

American International 16
                          Bryant (FCS) 27
                          - A good show for the Yellowjackets.

Merrimack 19
                          Edinboro 49
                          - This loss along with Bentley's loss is going to make it hard for the NE-10 to put teams into the playoffs this year.

Lake Erie 10
                          Michigan Tech (22) 41
                          - The Huskies welcomed the Storm to Copper Country for the first time here.

Stonehill 20
                          Pace 23
                          - it went to overtime, but Pace edges out Stonehill.

Bemidji State 30
                          Augustana (14) 27
                          - An Overtime Upset for the Beavers. Makes the NSIC race a whole lot more interesting now.

Upper Iowa 22
                          Minnesota Duluth (1) 49
                          - Duluth proves that they're still the Man for another week.

Northern State 10
                          Minnesota State-Mankato 32
                          - Northern State has been trying to rebrand themselves with a new look to their wolf and all. The Mavericks proceeded to just run over that wolf Saturday.

Assumption 28
                          Seton Hill 21
                          - It took to Overtime as well to decide this one, but hell, Assumption won, so its good.

Western Oregon 35
                          Simon Fraser 28
                          - The Clan make a game of it, but just can't quite pull in that elusive Win against Western Oregon.

Ferris State 27
                          Saginaw Valley 30
                          - Ferris looses this nail biter.

Concordia-St. Paul 13
                          St. Cloud (8) 38
                          - St. Cloud rolls in this game, and teams loosing it at the top of the Polls, expect Jan to continue to climb in the polls here.

It just happens.

Comment

*hides in fallout shelter*

So...how about them Lakers?
                            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                              *hides in fallout shelter*

So...how about them Lakers?
                              Now I know what its like to be an MTU Hockey fan. **** me, My liver can't take this shibby!!

Actually, it was a pretty bad day to even be ranked saturday, as the 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 14, 17, 19 and 23 teams all lost. 5, 18, 20, 21, 24 and 25 teams all had very interesting finishes as well.

It just happens.

Comment

Now I know what its like to be an MTU Hockey fan. **** me, My liver can't take this shibby!!

Actually, it was a pretty bad day to even be ranked saturday, as the 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 14, 17, 19 and 23 teams all lost. 5, 18, 20, 21, 24 and 25 teams all had very interesting finishes as well.
                                Wow, that is one crazy weekend. Didn't even pay close attention to the UMD game, but who'd have thought Wayne State would shut them out?
                                Originally posted by Priceless
                                Good to see you're so reasonable.
                                Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
                                Very well, said.
                                Originally posted by Rover
                                A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Working...
                                X