This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 2 - The Charlie Gehringer version

I'm posting from my phone, so I can't post the link, but Delmon Young was arrested for assault this morning outside the hotel in NYC.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUWarriors View Post
      I'm posting from my phone, so I can't post the link, but Delmon Young was arrested for assault this morning outside the hotel in NYC.
      Finally something that makes the trade of Delmon look good. Delmon and Cabrera would be one hell of a drinking team.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Delmon Young arrested, faces hate crime charge in New York
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Not terribly smart to be yelling anti-semitic epithets anywhere, let alone New York City.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            Not terribly smart to be yelling anti-semitic epithets anywhere, let alone New York City.
            so since I'm italian, does this mean that when certain posters call me a wop, that's hate speech and they can be arrested?
            MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
              so since I'm italian, does this mean that when certain posters call me a wop, that's hate speech and they can be arrested?
              You betcha ya wop!
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Are you actually defending him? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  Are you actually defending him? Really?
                  absolutely not
                  MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

absolutely not
                    Just making sure. I don't think he deserves any real time, unless actual physical assault took place. Probably just a "What a dingus." situation.

Comment

When Avila came to the plate in the 7th with the bases loaded and two out, with a 6-4 lead, I told someone that if we did not score here, we would lose. Avila promptly grounded out to 2nd.

Verlander's Johnny Bigdick act, grooving a fastball to Martin that ended up in the RF seats, did not help matters any, either. You can do that at Comerica, as well as most other ballparks, for that matter. In Yankee Stadium, where balls fly out like they're shot out of cannons? Uh-uh.

Brayan Villareal is not a major league pitcher. He and Schlereth belong in Toledo until further notice.

We deserved to lose tonight.

I'll address Delmon's issues when I read more on him.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

All right. I've read his comments. While his comments were NOT GOOD AT ALL, they were not nearly as bad as I thought they would be, for being liquored up at 2:30 AM and starting a brawl in a Manhattan hotel. I was expecting far worse. No, I'm not providing a link.

I'd sit his *** for two weeks without pay, minimum, and then try to move him. We might only get a box of used baseballs, but we're not getting anything for him at the end of this year anyway. And if you want to go longer than two weeks, I'm not going to argue too much.
                        Last edited by Hammer; 04-27-2012, 11:14 PM.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by streaker View Post
                          It's going to be ugly in NYC after tonight.
                          Especially after our Three Wise Men act tonight, and the fact that Smyly is well overdue to lay an egg. Oh, and Scherzer, the Mechanical Nightmare, is due to go on Sunday.

We're getting swept in New York.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Inge would have had that.

*trollface*

And Mlive is a comedy goldmine right now.
                            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

According to a Buster Olney retweet via Lynn Henning, there is wording in contracts following what happened with John Rocker that says a contract can be voided if a hate crime did indeed occurr. As of now Delmon has been put on the restricted list and Worth has been called up, but it appears that if Delmon is convicted of a hate crime the Tigers could send him away with no penalty to the payroll.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

***** http://www.philadelphiarams.com/archives/goal_light.gif******
                                DIRKS!!!

3-0, top 1

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X