This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 2 - The Charlie Gehringer version

Second straight game where the lights go out right before first pitch. Tight operation they're running there in Tampa.

Also, how is it that Brad Penny looks years younger than David Price?
    Originally posted by dicaslover
    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Good to see V-Mart back in the lineup tonight. Go Tigers!

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
        Second straight game where the lights go out right before first pitch. Tight operation they're running there in Tampa.

Also, how is it that Brad Penny looks years younger than David Price?
        The stadium is just feeling overworked. There were over 1,000 fans there last night!

Comment

They should just cancel the game. And any others that David Price pitches vs. the Tigers.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

5 pitch inning there. Great patience.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              5 pitch inning there. Great patience.
              At least they returned the favor

Comment

Miggy's finally off the schnide vs. Price.

Edit: Goddammit.

Comment

Avila & Peralta!

Comment

A lead through 6. Penny should be out of this game now.
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

No chance of Benoit or Valverde tonight. This should be interesting.

EDIT: They just intentionally walked Raburn. That's got to be a new low for Inge.
                      Originally posted by dicaslover
                      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Valverde and Benoit not available tonight, going to see Penny for another inning.

Comment

Good old check swing Brandon inge.

Comment

Bases loaded for Perry after Schlereth fails yet again. I'm going to rename him Starscream and have Calvin Johnson call him after every outing.

Comment

Can't wait to see Inge take advantage of this bases loaded oppurtunity

Comment

You got your wish.
                                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X