X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2009 Thread #2

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    Hey, the commish should have fixed up a consolation round In every other league I'm in every team has a game every week.
    It's still a dick move.

Comment

What's the fun in that?
      Six teams in the AFC at 7-7 trying to get in is kind of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        It's still a dick move.
        I know...but ask me if I care

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
        Six teams in the AFC at 7-7 trying to get in is kind of fun.
        So basically the fight to get eliminated by the Chargers and Colts?

Comment

So basically the fight to get eliminated by the Chargers and Colts?
          No, they'll have the first weekend of the playoffs off.
          R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
            No, they'll have the first weekend of the playoffs off.
            I'm saving time and just throwing the Pats and Bungles in the mix. Is there anyone that isn't looking forward to a Colts/Chargers AFC Championchip Game?
            Outside of Pittsburgh...

Comment

How about we talk about the playoff race instead of everyones fantasy football standings?
              PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS ARE WE TALKING ABOUT PLAYOFFS?

Who cares about the NFL playoffs? The real importance is fantasy football. Who really cares who wins the games? Just as long as the correct players are having good games.

In all seriousness, I would take a Vikings win over a fantasy win.

It's just fun to talk about fantasy football and pretend like I actually know how to manage a team(s). I'm sure any day now a NFL team will hear about my stellar record and offer me a boat full of money to be their GM.
              I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyAddict View Post
                PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS ARE WE TALKING ABOUT PLAYOFFS?

Who cares about the NFL playoffs? The real importance is fantasy football. Who really cares who wins the games? Just as long as the correct players are having good games.

In all seriousness, I would take a Vikings win over a fantasy win.

It's just fun to talk about fantasy football and pretend like I actually know how to manage a team(s). I'm sure any day now a NFL team will hear about my stellar record and offer me a boat full of money to be their GM.
                Are you sure you want to be talking about the Vikings and boats in the same post?

Comment

Are you sure you want to be talking about the Vikings and boats in the same post?
                  Hey what's wrong with having fun on a boat? If the boat is a rocking don't come a knocking. I was tempted to call the company in charge of the boat cruise and ask for the same cruise the Vikings received.
                  I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

How about we talk about the playoff race instead of everyones fantasy football standings?
                    stillers need all the favorites to win this week involving 7-7 & 8-6 afc teams... then beat miami in week 17 and sit and hope either the broncos lose to kc, or the ravens lose to oak.

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyAddict View Post
                      Hey what's wrong with having fun on a boat? If the boat is a rocking don't come a knocking. I was tempted to call the company in charge of the boat cruise and ask for the same cruise the Vikings received.
                      Best. Poster. Gathering. Ever.
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        Agreed. It needs to happen. We will call it tSkinvasion: Summer2010
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          stillers need all the favorites to win this week involving 7-7 & 8-6 afc teams... then beat miami in week 17 and sit and hope either the broncos lose to kc, or the ravens lose to oak.

Broncos probably won't lose to KC but I think there is a good chance they will lose to the Eagles. Then again they might lose both after what we saw yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Denver is going to lose to KC,,,,,,,,,,,not Cleveland lit up KC
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Broncos probably won't lose to KC but I think there is a good chance they will lose to the Eagles. Then again they might lose both after what we saw yesterday.
                              that was already included in my "favorites win" this coming week.

ten (indy), jax (ne), nyj (forget), den (phil), bal (pit), hou (mia) lose
                              pit, mia win
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                We don't need you bricking on a boat.

I'M ON A BOAT!
                                R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X