X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2009 Thread #2

Originally posted by Billy Blanks View Post
    Notice how no one brought up any of his past transgressions (or current). Naturally people are trying to paint the thug in a good light, because he's no longer here.
    I'll make you a deal. Have your kin let me know when you die. I'll come to your funeral and say what a piece of sh^t you were and how the world is better off to be rid of you. Would that make you feel better?
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Same guy that beat the hell out of a kid with a beer bottle because he "thought" he owed him money. To top that off, the kid was wearing HIS jersey.

Notice how no one brought up any of his past transgressions (or current). Naturally people are trying to paint the thug in a good light, because he's no longer here.
      Why do you hate African Americans?
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        I'll make you a deal. Have your kin let me know when you die. I'll come to your funeral and say what a piece of sh^t you were and how the world is better off to be rid of you. Would that make you feel better?
        No, I really have no interest in backwoods hillbillies coming to my funeral. You can send a letter though and I'll make sure it's read aloud.
        TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          Why do you hate African Americans?
          I don't, my wife is 50/50. What made you think I did?
          TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

The ignore button is awesome when it comes to racist biggots.

Most outside of the city of Cincinnati still don't understand the transformation that this young man went through. He was 2 years removed from any of his past transgressions. When he first entered the league he was hit hard by Hurricane Katrina, and he had the heart to take in ~15 people to his house. He seperated himself from the bad individual characters that had an adverse effect on him, some of which were the result of his false accusation in some of those arrests. He was actively involved in a community outreach program the past couple years with Peko and John Thornton, and obviously, the entire club realized how much of a transformation he made, but most people don't get to hear about the good things and still focus on the negatives. Two days ago there was an interview with the Dayton Daily News in which he even said that he wanted to finish his career as a Bengal (this was the last year of his contract).

Sad year in Bengal-dom with Vikki Zimmer and now Slim.

Comment

No, I really have no interest in backwoods hillbillies coming to my funeral. You can send a letter though and I'll make sure it's read aloud.
              You lived in the UP. The End.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

ok, the saints will score on the colts... now if they can just hold peyton to 40 pts
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

(wish it was Garcon, though )
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The Jacksonville D will get the blame but the offense had the ball twice in the fourth quarter with a lead. Tack on a TD on either of those and you start to pull away. But they punted twice, despite moving up and down the field at will the first three quarters.

Comment

Halftime was the only thing that stopped the Jags for the first three quarters. Then they got into the fourth quarter and went: PUNT, PUNT, PUNT, INTERCEPTION. They looked like the Pats trying to close out a road game.

Comment

Yay, Cerrato's gone! Granted the replacement will have to be another towel boy for Snyder to get the job. And given track record of George Allen's kids I'm hesitant to get too excited.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          ok, the saints will score on the colts... now if they can just hold peyton to 40 pts
                          Say what you want about the Colts defense before last night but last night, alot of the defensive players were rested...
                          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Buddy and I talking football:

MN v GB playoff game. Wait for it.....

MN and GB's teams introduced......

No announcers.....just silence....then.....

Jim JR Ross announcing "Wait, what's that?! Oh by Gawd King, it's MADDEN! AND SUMMERALL!!!! What intestinal fortitude!!!!!"

I'd pay 100 bucks to see that. Truth.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Buddy and I talking football:

MN v GB playoff game. Wait for it.....

MN and GB's teams introduced......

No announcers.....just silence....then.....

Jim JR Ross announcing "Wait, what's that?! Oh by Gawd King, it's MADDEN! AND SUMMERALL!!!! What intestinal fortitude!!!!!"

I'd pay 100 bucks to see that. Truth.
                              Don't quit your day job

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Don't quit your day job
                                I don't plan to, I was just stating a situation which we thought was funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X