Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detroit Lions 2011: If I slip and fall, I can Suh and get a Fairley large settlement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Detroit Lions 2011: If I slip and fall, I can Suh and get a Fairley large settle

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    well that escalated quickly... shucks
    I actually saw it coming at 7-0. We had the ball with a chance to make it 14-0 after the turnover, and came away with nothing. NO scored, and the shootout was on, one that we can't win with the Saints.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      I actually saw it coming at 7-0. We had the ball with a chance to make it 14-0 after the turnover, and came away with nothing. NO scored, and the shootout was on, one that we can't win with the Saints.
      that was tough to watch... then the brees fumble that was blown dead killed a td return too.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Detroit Lions 2011: If I slip and fall, I can Suh and get a Fairley large settle

Despite fantasy goals was sad to see the Lions lose. A team like that continuing on is a good story and wanted to see them win.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          I don't think it would have mattered if we had kicked deep.

616 yards tonight. I think we know where we need to focus come Draft Day.
          Yep, DB, DB, DB's!!! Need people who can keep guys covered long enough for the pass rush to get to the QB. That and a few new Oline guys.
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Any thoughts/comments on the LIONS' draft picks ?

Their 2nd round choice of a WR with injury issues was vaguely reminiscent of a previous administration.

Comment

Do we want a new thread, or do we just want to keep rolling this one?
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Sooner or later they had to replace a WR, but since the fanbase doesn't know much, I guess we'll have to see how that pick turns out. In the meantime, the LB's and secondary go untouched and the D-line becomes older.

On the offensive side, I am surprised that no RB's were taken. Can't say I am enamored with the OL choice in the first round, but at least they are targeting a position of need.

Overall, the Lions took a ton of projects and only one or two players that may impact the roster this coming season.

According to "the experts" the Eagles and Falcons had solid drafts. I like SF even better now that they have a running back for every down and every circumstance.

Comment

I liked the Reiff pick at 23. Somebody needs to push Cherius out of the picture or at least push him to be better. Plus, Backus isn't going to be around forever. Not really sure about the WR in the second round, unless the plan is to use him a lot of special teams, and maybe have him convert over to being a DB. Would have liked to have seen them go at somebody like Trumaine Johnson, from Montana, who was still available at the time. I know a lot of people were talking about getting Jenkins as well, but I don't think I would want to give that guy second round type money right now. Guy needs to prove he can behave himself. Doing that for the Rams as a seventh round pick who could be easily bounce out of camp would be good for him to prove that he won't become another PacMan Jones.
                  bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

Fairley gets himself arrested in Alabama again, this time for doing 100mph while drunk, with an open container, running from police and without insurance.

This team is way past the point where they need to be making examples out of their players. Lack of discipline on and off the field that no one wants to do anything about because we're too busy throwing a party because we're not complete garbage.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

The problem is, if we cut him now, the cap hit is going to kill us.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        Fairley gets himself arrested in Alabama again, this time for doing 100mph while drunk, with an open container, running from police and without insurance.

This team is way past the point where they need to be making examples out of their players. Lack of discipline on and off the field that no one wants to do anything about because we're too busy throwing a party because we're not complete garbage.
                        Add him to the list.
                        http://blog.detroitathletic.com/2012...etroit-sports/

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                          The problem is, if we cut him now, the cap hit is going to kill us.
                          I'd either tack on another couple to whatever Goodell hits him with, do it before Goodell or let him back and bench him for a few extra games. Same with LeShoure.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Cheese and Rice!!! What the flipping hell is this bullpucky??? How in the hell could anybody think even half of that was going to be a good idea. Without insurance?? Hell man, you gotta have that. You've got the Money for that. Jesus....

What the Lions really need right now is a Leader of Men in that locker room, somebody who with the force of their own will is going to get everybody to straighten up and fly right, or be on their *** like white on rice in a snowstorm. Somebody else in there that everybody else is ready to go thru hell with.

It just happens.

Comment

Working...
                            X