Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Green Bay Packers 2011 season thread

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    Pretty much. There's a pretty good history of the look at this website here.
    Thanks. Nice site. Those proposed mid-90s jerseys are fugly. FWIW, I don't think they should have a third. Or have a third and only wear it for certain games during anniversary seasons or some special occasion. I don't like the idea of having a third and wearing it every fourth game over the period of multiple seasons - kind of like what the bears do with the orange jerseys (as an example). Just my opinion though; I'm sure there are thousands that would disagree.
    Last edited by UMDbulldogs#1; 04-04-2012, 09:41 PM.
    How do they expect us to throw hotdogs at the gophers with that [Expletive deleted] net in front of us?

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard...

Original Penalty Box Member

Comment

http://www.packers.com/gameday/schedule.html

Home game against the Bears has three problems: It's week 2. It's a ****ing Thursday game. It's buried on the NFL network. That's three very lame things for what should be a marquee moment in the schedule.

Plus side? The tickets might be cheaper for people who actually live nearby.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Jerel Worthy?

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/Beast.jpg******

Dude was a BEAST against the Badgers. I LOVE this pick!

Defense getting much needed help.

Comment

The safety the Pack drafted from UMaine is an animal. He is one hard working guy. I wish the Pats had got him
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            The safety the Pack drafted from UMaine is an animal. He is one hard working guy. I wish the Pats had got him
            I saw a list of all our picks and said to myself, "Maine?!". Looking forward to what this guy and our other picks bring to last year's much maligned defense.
            Randy Schmidt should be / has been fired.
            Exhibit A | Exhibit B

Help Cure MS
            sigpic
            Donate

Wisconsin Hockey: "When you say WISCONSIN, you've said it all!"
            1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006

Circle, circle, dot, dot, dot...

Comment

******* width="400" height="254">****** name="movie" value="http://mlb.mlb.com//shared/flash/video/share/ObjectEmbedFrame.swf?width=400&height=254&content_id=21420815&property=mlb" />****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" />****** name="scale" value="noscale" />****** name="salign" value="tl" />****** src="http://mlb.mlb.com//shared/flash/video/share/ObjectEmbedFrame.swf?width=400&height=254&content_id=21420815&property=mlb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" window="transparent" width="400" height="254" scale="noscale" salign ="tl" /> .
              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Working...
              X