Project Runway '11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Project Runway '11

I was really hoping Joshua was going to get the ax. Anthony Ryan as been in a slump, and his outfit wasn't good, so it was fitting that he got auf'ed, but Joshua was right there too.

Victor has realy come on bigtime. Will Bert sneak into the finals with Victor and Anya?
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      I was really hoping Joshua was going to get the ax. Anthony Ryan as been in a slump, and his outfit wasn't good, so it was fitting that he got auf'ed, but Joshua was right there too.

Victor has realy come on bigtime. Will Bert sneak into the finals with Victor and Anya?
      this. I have to watch him flap his wrist one more time while doing an excellent impression of a 14 yr old spoiled girl I may be ill. I don't care if you are male or female that behaviour makes me crazy! I loved how they set Josh up. He was going to make a mini skirt. Described it, listened to Victor when TIm was talking to him and oooh, shocker out comes a maxi-dress.

I didn't really like the outfit that won. Bert was much more likeable this time than he has been. I was bummed Anthony Ryan was aufed. I was cheering at the TV for Josh to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

I would have voted for Victor. Had the best comments on the Runway. Both outfits were good. Really liked the pants suit and tee. Anya seems to be the judges favorites
        Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        this. I have to watch him flap his wrist one more time while doing an excellent impression of a 14 yr old spoiled girl I may be ill. I don't care if you are male or female that behaviour makes me crazy! I loved how they set Josh up. He was going to make a mini skirt. Described it, listened to Victor when TIm was talking to him and oooh, shocker out comes a maxi-dress.

I didn't really like the outfit that won. Bert was much more likeable this time than he has been. I was bummed Anthony Ryan was aufed. I was cheering at the TV for Josh to go.
        Think you are giving Josh too much credit when you call him a 14 year old. His little temper tantrum more reminiscent of a pre-schooler. "you don't agree with me, I'm going to take my toys and stomp off." I was really hoping he would be stomping off the show. Would much prefer Anthony Ryan had stayed, but his designs were U-G-L-Y.
        GO DU !!!

Comment

Well, it took about 4 tries, but I finally watched the last episode on the internet. The Birds.
          Divided into pairs then not a team but compete head to head. Then a 2nd look. Then only show one.

Anya pulled off the win, again. With a dress that required opening the back seam to get into or out of. Really p*ssed off Josh. Josh's first look was god awful. He was lucky to only show one. Kimberly sewed through her finger, had stains on the material she chose initially, burnt her dress with a glue gun and generally had a melt down, but ended up besting Viktor. Although both dresses were similar and Viktor was not happy.
          Burt didn't like the Bird and it showed. Basically told the judges he didn't do a good job. He exited gracefully.

Have a new show after so they can "clear the air", more like baitch while sitting on a sofa. Wasn't really impressed. Just another way bring on the drama. And yes, Josh was the drama queen.
          Last edited by vizoroo; 10-11-2011, 10:49 PM.
          GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
            Well, it took about 4 tries, but I finally watched the last episode on the internet. The Birds.
            Divided into pairs then not a team but compete head to head. Then a 2nd look. Then only show one.

Anya pulled off the win, again. With a dress that required opening the back seam to get into or out of. Really p*ssed off Josh. Josh's first look was god awful. He was lucky to only show one. Kimberly sewed through her finger, had stains on the material she chose initially, burnt her dress with a glue gun and generally had a melt down, but ended up besting Viktor. Although both dresses were similar and Viktor was not happy.
            Burt didn't like the Bird and it showed. Basically told the judges he didn't do a good job. He exited gracefully.

Have a new show after so they can "clear the air", more like baitch while sitting on a sofa. Wasn't really impressed. Just another way bring on the drama. And yes, Josh was the drama queen.
            I wish there was a way to filter him out. He is a spoiled child that someone never taught to grow up. Watched the show afterward. Amazing he didn't have the balls to say what he thought to the people involved but doesn't mind saying to millions on TV. Wondering if he thinks the people won't know about it when they watch.

Comment

Working...
            X