Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hittin' The Open Road: USCHO'ers and Their Cars

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
    I don't think that does it justice. It doesn't convey the odor of sweat and puke, nor the filth on the floor and graffiti on the exterior.
    Another reason I'm glad I don't live in a city like that: I don't have to use public transportation
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      Another reason I'm glad I don't live in a city like that: I don't have to use public transportation
      I think riding public transit is a good thing. It reminds my how well off I really am (in that I don't NEED to ride it).

Comment

I don't mind public transportation. Quite a convenience, IMO.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          I don't mind public transportation. Quite a convenience, IMO.
          Since I was 7 years old I have been able to go where I want, providing my own transportation. I don't like being on someone (train or bus's) schedule and route. If I want to go somewhere I want to hop in the truck and drive there. The whole concept of busses and trains is foreign to me, with where I grew up.

Jumping on a train to a Twins game, or something like that is a little different, since there are a bunch of trains going there, so schedule doesn't matter and it goes directly where I want to go.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
          X