Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USCHO Fantasy Football 2011

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    I think my score couldd stay as the record holder throughout the season. It's not very often that two guys get 30, plus a defense getting 20.
    If I recall correctly, I had something close to 180 on a weekend last season, same format and scoring as this league. It was the week Arian Foster went off for the huge numbers, and I also got 35 or 40 points from Peyton Manning, 20-30 from Andre Johnson and close to 30 from Jamaal Charles.

edit: wasn't quite that high, it was about 150 points on a weekend, but I did 130 once, 140 once and 150 once in the same season
    Last edited by bigblue_dl; 09-13-2011, 10:56 AM.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I got 218 in a league a few years ago. Then again we started 7 defenders, and got points for things like catches and pass defenses...
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I gave up 215 in a USCHO league a couple years ago. Carson Palmer, Ocho Cinco, Tomlinson all went bat-poo that day, plus a couple defensive touchdowns. I think whoever had them had about 145 from Palmer, Johnson and Tomlinson alone (60 out of Palmer).
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Well, I'm screwed for this week. I made my lineup changes for byes on Tuesday, checked it today and Brandon Jacobs is doubtful. I put him in because Steven Jackson has a bye, so I have no back up. I also have James Jones at WR, projected for two points. Essentially I'm playing 7 guys on a 9 man roster.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Well, I'm screwed for this week. I made my lineup changes for byes on Tuesday, checked it today and Brandon Jacobs is doubtful. I put him in because Steven Jackson has a bye, so I have no back up. I also have James Jones at WR, projected for two points. Essentially I'm playing 7 guys on a 9 man roster.
            I lost kenny britt last week, Miles austin is on a bye, coupled with Hightower on a bye week and Mendenhall injured, I've got the extremely fearful RB tandem of Isaac Redman and Knowshon Moreno this week. They have a combined projection of 17 points. Luckily it appears my opponent isn't bringing much to the table this week and I might get the dub.

Comment

Ok, forget all this. Still scored 120 without the RB position. And James Jones exploded for 20.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Finale of the championship game tonight. Down 107-60. I have Brees and Turner vs. Sproles. Comeback probably not going to happen.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Oh, it's you on the other side?

I've still got Sproles.

God, that was fun...

Comment

I had no idea it was you, either. Next year we need to make a list of who each team is.

This thing would be feasible if you didn't have Sproles, but pretty much impossible with him.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

I just gotta hope that Brees doesn't go ham and throw for about 550 tonight. Sproles and Turner should come close to cancelling each other out, I would think.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Congrats Hammer!

I thought I'd be able to pull off the 6th seed run, but your offense exploded and was just too much.

I'll gladly take 2nd though, especially with how inconsistent my offense was despite being the highest scoring in the league.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Thank you.

Looking at the matchup, I figured I was in trouble, but I think Jordie Nelson made the difference last night. Bironas going off helped things, too. God knows I wasn't getting any help from my bench, as 3-4 guys are on IR.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                          X