X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What the Fark???

Davone Bess thinks he's Jackie Chan

But Bess' troubles escalated Friday when an officer working a TSA detail approached him in the airport concourse after several people pointed out his bizarre behavior. He was "acting irrationally, dancing, singing with his pants repeatedly falling down," according to a report written by Thomas O'Brien.

The officer tried speaking to Bess, who grabbed a cup of coffee not belonging to him and squeezed it, causing the drink to land on the officer. Bess took a "fighting stance" at which time the officer struck him in the leg with a baton, according to the report. Bess removed his shirt and remained in the stance, ignoring the officer's command to drop to the ground.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Kellen "The Soldier" Winslow gets caught...uhh...playing with his weapon

As she exited her vehicle, she commented to the male regarding how cold it was," the report reads. "As she stood near the open driver side window of the Escalade, she observed the males [sic] erect penis. She stated that she believed he was masturbating. [The woman] provided a written statement regarding her account."

When cops arrived on the scene, they asked Winslow what he was doing and he allegedly told them he was looking for a Boston Market.

The cops said that Winslow had his pants on by the time they found him, although he did apparently have "two open containers of Vaseline on his center console."

Winslow also had, according to the police, empty plastic containers of "Funky Monkey" and empty bags of "Mr. Happy."

No, this doesn't relate to his "Boston Market excursion." Those are the forms of synthetic marijuana that Winslow was allegedly in possession of; he also allegedly told police that he purchased it from gas stations and on the Internet and smoked it because the NFL doesn't test for it.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
        Last time I was at the DMV, I noticed a sign posted in several places that stated something like "Assaulting a DMV clerk carries criminal penalties."

My first reaction was, "how often does this happen, that they have to post a sign about it?"

Then, "Is there something about the way DMV employees behave that provokes people to the extent that they need a warning sign?"

followed by "more likely, the administrators who don't have to face the public implement stupid, frustrating rules, and then they hide behind employees who are forced to say 'we are required to follow procedure, we don't have discretion to adjust the rules.' "

then "or maybe it's the legislators who pass the laws that the DMV is then forced to implement?"

and finally, "Hey, isn't assaulting anyone a crime already? why make another special category for assaulting DMV clerks?"

yeah, to have this many thoughts run through my mind in succession does indeed imply that I was waiting in line for awhile....
        Sounds like the opening credits for a Monty Python movie.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          Winslow also had, according to the police, empty plastic containers of "Funky Monkey" and empty bags of "Mr. Happy."
          Well, there's everyone's fantasy team names for next season.
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Something is weird tonight in the Nation's Capital...

NBCWashington ‏@nbcwashington ~9:07 PM
            A man died after setting his clothes on fire while trying to light a cigarette from the stove. http://bit.ly/1eTrpsS
            and
            Jackie Bensen ‏@jackiebensen ~8:45 PM
            Robbery suspect fleeing #PrinceGeorge'sCounty police may have accidentally shot himself in groin. @nbcwashington
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Something is weird tonight in the Nation's Capital...

and
              Is it? Is that really that weird for the DC nightly news?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Jan Brady folk, is there any truth to this? https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...27600579_n.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Jan Brady folk, is there any truth to this? https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...27600579_n.jpg
                  IIRC that's an old standard photoshop gag that makes the rounds every once in a while.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    IIRC that's an old standard photoshop gag that makes the rounds every once in a while.
                    Brent's got it right.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

"Demons" cause man to set fire to hotel room
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                        He's being charged with arson, but what if there really were demons? He saved everybody's life! He's a hero!!

Comment

Earschplittenloudenboomer! Das gut!
                          Last edited by joecct; 01-28-2014, 02:16 PM.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

He can't escape this now, unless you show him how.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              On that note, police in Maine, investigating horrific screams... discover THIS.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

MMMMM.... the sweet sounds of bacon being made from scratch.
                                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Working...
                                X