X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What the Fark???

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Judge declares man still legally dead. Even with overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Evidence like, he was standing in front of him in his own courtroom evidence to the contrary...
    It reads like the judge made the decision solely for the sake of the deceased's children ex-wife, who would have to repay the social security money they received after his departure.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

What decision is there to make if state law says there's a three-year statute of limitations on reversing declarations of death?

Sounds like he never had the desire to seek treatment or reconnect with his family, he just wants his Soc check. I suspect that somehow he's eventually going to get that reinstated, and once the checks start coming in, probably take it all straight to the nearest bar.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        What decision is there to make if state law says there's a three-year statute of limitations on reversing declarations of death?

Sounds like he never had the desire to seek treatment or reconnect with his family, he just wants his Soc check. I suspect that somehow he's eventually going to get that reinstated, and once the checks start coming in, probably take it all straight to the nearest bar.
        But then he stimulates the economy!
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Judge declares man still legally dead. Even with overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Evidence like, he was standing in front of him in his own courtroom evidence to the contrary...
          Imagine the crap you could pull with a copy of that order and a sufficiently shady attorney.

ETA: God dammit, I think I just handed Rob Schneider another movie deal.
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

http://www.buyperfectbacon.com/?tag=...o|tm&a_aid=011
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

We're America... We're fat... Get used to it!!!
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

USA Women's team player runs the Canadian goalie and triggers a brawl. Unsurprisingly, the player was a UND player.

http://thebiglead.com/2013/10/14/usa...hibition-game/

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  USA Women's team player runs the Canadian goalie and triggers a brawl. Unsurprisingly, the player was a UND player.

http://thebiglead.com/2013/10/14/usa...hibition-game/
                  I'm surprised the Gopher fan doesn't recognize a dive when he sees one...
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I'm surprised the Gopher fan doesn't recognize a dive when he sees one...
                    Any time a Whioux player runs someone the Whioux fans claim it's a dive.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                      Any time a Whioux player runs someone the Whioux fans claim it's a dive.
                      That's because it is...
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

The comment from the Huskers fan is classic though.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/10/...ntcmp=features

Wasn't going to post this, until I read this paragraph:
                          It should be noted that Kurzweil has also predicted in the past that by the late 2020s, we’ll be able to eat as much junk food as we want because we’ll all have nanobots injected into our bodies that will provide us with all the proper nutrients we need while also eliminating all the excess fat we’ll gain.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Snuggle House opening postponed in Madison, as it fails to convince city attorneys it's not a front for prostitution.

um..... yeah. I thought it was an Onion article at first, but apparently it's legitimate.

and $60/hour? who needs a hug for a whole hour? can people just get a quick hug, for like $5? They could call it Snuggle House Express (I think Snuggle House Quickies would lean too far toward the prostitution thing)
                            Last edited by jen; 10-18-2013, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
                              Snuggle House opening postponed in Madison, as it fails to convince city attnorneys it's not a front for prostitution.

um..... yeah. I thought it was an Onion article at first, but apparently it's legitimate.

and $60/hour? who needs a hug for a whole hour? can people just get a quick hug, for like $5? They could call it Snuggle House Express (I think Snuggle House Quickies would lean too far toward the prostitution thing)
                              Now that definitely is ****ed up.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                Now that definitely is ****ed up.
                                Nice work if you could get it. Big strapping lad like you, I bet the old ladies would love you bb_dl.
                                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Working...
                                X