• Show
Clear All

• Re: What the Fark???

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    He can sell real estate.
    Someone got it.

Comment

Can we all agree that we should deport anyone who signs this petition?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertai...tional-anthem/
      Twitter: DanMountSports
      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post

Send them to Egypt.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I'm not sure where I should "insert" this link, but seriously, Bloomberg News graphic designers?
          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

That.....was not well played on their part.
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              That.....was not well played on their part.
              I think they knew exactly what they were doing.

Comment

I'm driving about running errands, and I notice that the vehicle in front of me says "Porshce" across the back...except that it's an SUV.

Somehow, for me at least, that is a jarring juxtaposition that just doesn't fit together.
                "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

I'd think that crashing a plane due to inexperienced pilots damaged your reputation, guys, but what do I know?

http://news.yahoo.com/asiana-says-tv...083102599.html
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                    I'm driving about running errands, and I notice that the vehicle in front of me says "Porshce" across the back...except that it's an SUV.

Somehow, for me at least, that is a jarring juxtaposition that just doesn't fit together.
                    Porsche has been selling SUVs for a number of years now. I see a few of them driving through downtown Minneapolis during the PM rush hour.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                      I'm driving about running errands, and I notice that the vehicle in front of me says "Porshce" across the back...except that it's an SUVr.
                      If it was spelled that way it was probably a kit built by a dyslexic.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        I'd think that crashing a plane due to inexperienced pilots damaged your reputation, guys, but what do I know?

http://news.yahoo.com/asiana-says-tv...083102599.html
                        3 of the 4 crew members were senior captains, it was complacency and inattentiveness. Even the trainee was an experienced pilot, just not in the 777 relatively.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

The Cayenne is quite popular with soccer moms who wear 3-carat diamonds. See several buzzing around here.

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post

Yes, drop em in from 30,000 feet, with an old parachute.
                            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I'm hoping it actually said 'Porsche', though. THat would be really a collector car.
                              Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                The Cayenne is quite popular with soccer moms who wear 3-carat diamonds. See several buzzing around here.
                                Yep, same around Chicagoland.

Also seen Lamborghini's as every day driver cars. (Makes me think of the line from The Dark Night: "Will you be wanting the batpod then?" "In the middle of the day, Alfred? Not very subtle." "The Lamborghini then?")
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X