Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    *****http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj7dpyMRoI1qeq0mdo1_500.jpg******
    wow. just wow. What the Fark??
    Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

Re: What the Fark???

Originally posted by MadTownSioux View Post
      wow. just wow. What the Fark??
      No ****! Who throws away a perfectly good burrito!?!?
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        I've found that people from the city don't understand the country folk's love of trucks. Lifting them, tires, exhaust work, different accessories, etc. This falls under that category.
        I think you are making the mistake of using the term "country folk" when what you mean is "redneck." There are plenty of country folk who recognize that a truck is a utility vehicle and plenty of city bred rednecks who get a truck and jack it up, remove the muffler, etc. and never put more than a couple cases of beer in the bed.

Comment

Remember the term "kitchen chemistry"??

Well, some Swede was going a little bit too far... He needed Doc Brown.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Riots in London. ***?

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
              Riots in London. ***?
              It's something like the third or fourth one in London this year. They're usually not quite so ridiculous, though.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                It's something like the third or fourth one in London this year. They're usually not quite so ridiculous, though.
                3 days in a row now.

*****http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/368149899.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1312852803&Signature=QlU%2F%2BVm9fGz04aFi%2B0hQxq9YdU8%3D******

Comment

You can't fix stupid.

Police in Arizona are urging residents to practice handgun safety after a man shot himself in the ***** while putting a gun in the waistband of his pants.

Chandler police said Joshua Seto, 27, shot himself at about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday when he walked to Fry's Food Store with his fiancee, Cara Christopher, and attempted to secure her pink handgun in his waistband, The Arizona Republic reported Monday.
                  Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Pretty sure "Shot your dick off with a pink gun" is on the list of things that require you to turn in your man card.
                    Last edited by state of hockey; 08-08-2011, 09:06 PM.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
                      Regardless of whether or not it's actually obscene... that just has "class" written alllllll over it.
                      I really wish I had a camera last night. In the parking lot of the grocery store in suburban des moines, we had
                      1) a giant red pickup with the ballsack off the back bumer, the confederate flag painted onto the back window, monster truck wheels, and a gun rack.

This was parked 5 spots down from
                      2) a hippie mobile straight out of scooby doo. Conversion van in psychadelic rainbow paint, "make love not war" and "boomers rule" slogans painted onto various panels along with the peace sign in the window.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        I really wish I had a camera last night. In the parking lot of the grocery store in suburban des moines, we had
                        1) a giant red pickup with the ballsack off the back bumer, the confederate flag painted onto the back window, monster truck wheels, and a gun rack.

2) a hippie mobile straight out of scooby doo. Conversion van in psychadelic rainbow paint, "make love not war" and "boomers rule" slogans painted onto various panels along with the peace sign in the window.
                        What were bbdl and Rimbaud doing grocery shopping in Des Moines together?
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          What were bbdl and Rimbaud doing grocery shopping in Des Moines together?
                          I don't have a confederate flag. I don't pretend to be from the south.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                            Apparently you can. He basically "fixed" himself.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              I don't have a confederate flag. I don't pretend to be from the south.
                              My bro has many Stars'N'Bars on T-shirts, stickers, etc. For his generation, I suppose is the right term (a couple years younger than me), it just means a simpler way of life. Not "city-folk and their busy ways." It's not racist, not "the South will rise again" sort of thing. Just a country boy sorta thing.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post

You must have a real crappy cell phone.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X