X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What the Fark???

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
    I'm so glad my surgeon did a better job repairing my hernia last month. At least he knew you don't "remove" a hernia!
    Can he sue himself for malpractice?
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Woman gets traffic ticket for displaying "big plastic testicles on the back of her pickup truck".

A jury will decide if a woman who got a hefty traffic ticket for displaying big plastic testicles on the back of her pickup truck violated the state's obscene bumper sticker law.

Virginia Tice, a local resident, planned to appear in traffic court Tuesday to ask for a jury trial if the judge didn't drop the charges. As it turned out, Police Chief Franco Fuda beat her to the punch. Fuda asked for a jury trial before Tice had a chance to appear before the judge...
      Tice was given a $445 ticket July 5 after pulling her pickup truck with big red fake testicles hanging from the trailer hitch into a gas station. They're called Bulls Balls and are bigger and more expensive than the popular Truck Nutz.
      Bulls Balls.

Truck nuts.

Last two links obviously not great for work. I've never even heard of or seen these, but it appears to be a booming business.

Comment

I have seen these. Dumb. Stupid. Dumb.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

I've seen many of those. They're sweet.

How can bull testicles be offensive? Drive through the country and you can see real bull ballsack...still not obscene.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            I have seen these. Dumb. Stupid. Dumb.
            I've seen these too. However, they are not a bumper sticker. So why the ticket? Someone needs to find the fine print. I also think they are incredibly stupid and not original (same with the aforementioned-in-the-article Calvin Urinating stickers), but at least the Calvin stickers would presumably fall under this law (stupid law, too; free speech in this case is correct).

Sorta-related: had a "Fukengruven" (umlaut over the second "u") bumper sticker on my first car. Never had a problem with it, and I was definitely targeted in that car (the Deadmobile, with a "Steal Your Face:" *****http://www.stuffucrave.com/image/deadbutton.jpg****** logo on the hood of the car. Took up the whole hood.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Regardless of whether or not it's actually obscene... that just has "class" written alllllll over it.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
                Regardless of whether or not it's actually obscene... that just has "class" written alllllll over it.
                As a former traffic cop, I would be udderly embarrassed to write a ticket for that. ;-)
                Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Which is why bb_dl thinks they're "sweet".

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    Which is why bb_dl thinks they're "sweet".
                    Its a country thing.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      Its a country thing.
                      The lack of class?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                        The lack of class?
                        I've found that people from the city don't understand the country folk's love of trucks. Lifting them, tires, exhaust work, different accessories, etc. This falls under that category.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          I've found that people from the city don't understand the country folk's love of trucks. Lifting them, tires, exhaust work, different accessories, etc. This falls under that category.
                          It really doesn't have anything to do with the truck part. If they were on a car, I'd have the same opinion.

Comment

It really doesn't have anything to do with the truck part. If they were on a car, I'd have the same opinion.
                            If they put bull balls on a car, I would have have a different opinion of it.

Bull balls belong on trucks. Big trucks, and by big, I mean >600lb-ft of torque.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Trucks are great. Ripping the exhaust off is a little annoying, but I don't really care. But, a set of balls on anything is just stupid. Sorry.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                                But, a set of balls on anything is just stupid. Sorry.
                                I'm going to agree with this.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X