X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What the Fark???

Fail.
    He should have gone up to the clerk and said, "I'm Gumby, dammit!"

Although, I especially like the line about the other man not being dressed like Pokey. Well done.
    I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
      Fail.
      He should have gone up to the clerk and said, "I'm Gumby, dammit!"

Although, I especially like the line about the other man not being dressed like Pokey. Well done.
      Now we see what Gumby can do today.

Comment

Sam's cola must be incredible.
        Darren Rovell's photo Sale of the Day: I've never tried Sam's Cola but it must be great (via @SBergerBoston)
        Darren Rovell on WhoSay

Comment

Hey Les!

Put the pets away! http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news...76/detail.html
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
            Sam's cola must be incredible.
            Darren Rovell's photo Sale of the Day: I've never tried Sam's Cola but it must be great (via @SBergerBoston)
            Darren Rovell on WhoSay
            They put the coke back in the cola?

Comment

What next? A billboard in Minnesota warning people they'll end up in hell if they don't love Packer fans?

Planned billboard in Wisconsin features the Grim Reaper wearing a Cheesehead warning of dangers of cheese
              Wisconsin Badgers: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006 NCAA Champs

Comment

Originally posted by zamboni crash-test dummy View Post
                What next? A billboard in Minnesota warning people they'll end up in hell if they don't love Packer fans?

Planned billboard in Wisconsin features the Grim Reaper wearing a Cheesehead warning of dangers of cheese
                Update - the lawyers for the company that makes cheeseheads successfully sued the people putting it up to remove the cheesehead from the billboard.
                Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

Stay faithful, my friend:

Cheating men and broken *****es
                  By Michael S. Rosenwald
                  I have breaking news from Rosenwald comma Maryland about fractured *****es.

The news is so important that, as a public health service, I do not want to stall its dissemination with a sophomoric joke that might cause a bout of sudden unemployment.

So herewith is the title of an academic paper that hit my digital doorstep this morning: “Penile Fracture Seems More Likely During Sex Under Stressful Situations.”

The paper was published the other day in the Journal of Sexual Medicine. The author is Andrew Kramer, a University of Maryland urologist who practices within the confines of Rosenwald comma Maryland. His discovery, summarized for a family newspaper is this: men having sex in unusual, uncomfortable positions in “out-of-ordinary locations” — often because they are hiding extramarital affairs — are more likely to break their tunica albuginea.

Some examples of “out-of-ordinary” locations cited in the paper were an office, an automobile, and an elevator.

I just got off the phone with Kramer, who reports that, “I’ve written quite a few papers in my life but none have gotten as much interest from a lay audience as this one. Maybe it has captured the fear men have of these events.”

Yes.

The remarkable part of his four-page paper, other than the title, abstract, introduction, results, discussion and footnotes — “Fractured *****: Diagnosis and management” — is that most of the 16 men studied were 100 percent honest about their injuries. This did not surprise Kramer.

“They tell the truth because they want it fixed,” said Kramer, noting that immediate surgery is usually required. “Most guys come in and say, ‘I’m gonna be honest with you because I really want my ***** fixed.’ They are really terrified. And you can totally understand that.”

Yes.

Kramer said a lot of people have wondered whether his paper proves that Karma exists for cheating men. “That was not my intention at all,” Kramer told me.

Nevertheless, men: You have been warned.

Repeat after me: “Penile Fracture Seems More Likely During Sex Under Stressful Situations.”

By Michael S. Rosenwald | 12:46 PM ET, 10/03/2011
                  Last edited by joecct; 10-03-2011, 01:27 PM.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Ummmm.....Hurray for smaller government?
                    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                      A lot of these cases never get to trial when the abused spouse drops the charges. How many eventually end in homicide??
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Re: What the Fark???

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        A lot of these cases never get to trial when the abused spouse drops the charges. How many eventually end in homicide??
                        Don't know, don't care. Domestic violence (whether it leads to homicide or not) has such dire consequences for society that there is easily a compelling case that it should be illegal. You don't give up your right not to be assaulted at the altar. Perhaps one of the reasons that so many people drop the charges now is because there are already too many messages that domestic violence is okay - and this certainly won't help that situation.
                        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                          Considering domestic violence is likely codified in the state criminal code...why would Topeka need a city ordinance criminalizing it twice?

Comment

Wow, here's a Mother of the Year candidate.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/01...ntcmp=obinsite
                            Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

1 in 6 cellphones have traces of fecal E. coli
                              Oct. 14, 2011 -- The next time you reach for your cell phone, consider this: A new study found that 92% of cell phones in the U.K. have bacteria on them - including E. coli -- because people aren't washing their hands after going to the bathroom.

The E. coli came from fecal bacteria, which can survive on hands and surfaces for hours.
                              Wisconsin Badgers: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006 NCAA Champs

Comment

Originally posted by zamboni crash-test dummy View Post
                                I'm amazed by the number of azzholes at work that bring their cell phones into the john and will talk or text while whizzing, for sure talk and at times it also seems like they're texting while squatting.

Comment

Working...
                                X