• Show
Clear All

• Re: What the Fark???

Ironic Headline of the Year.

George Harrison Memorial Tree Killed By Beetles
    Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      To his credit, splitting California does make more sense in terms of political balance at the federal level than splitting Texas. If done correctly, you'd end up with 3 red-ish states and 3 dark blue states.

But he's still a loon if he thinks this will actually happen.
      Except for the fact that three of those states would three of the poorest states in the union...
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        As someone in the comments mentioned, perhaps he should spot a pattern and realize that after the gym is not the best time to try.
        Perhaps he could offer to help in the shower,too.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Detroit lowers crime, Chicago continues to scratch heads. http://thefreethoughtproject.com/det...vV4tgFPO9mD.99

Comment

That ubiquitous ice cream truck song, it's the melody to an old minstrel song, "Ni***r Love A Watermelon Ha! Ha! Ha!" or possibly "Turkey in the Straw," which is the root to the Watermelon song. Add this to the list of the things I never expected.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/codeswitch/...t-news-for-you
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              That ubiquitous ice cream truck song, it's the melody to an old minstrel song, "Ni***r Love A Watermelon Ha! Ha! Ha!" or possibly "Turkey in the Straw," which is the root to the Watermelon song. Add this to the list of the things I never expected.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/codeswitch/...t-news-for-you
              Why do ice cream trucks play music? To cover the children's screams.
              Twitter: DanMountSports
              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

232 teeth removed from boy:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-28437829
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Great quote:

Describing Ashik's case as "very rare", Dr Dhiware said she had "not seen anything like this before in my 30-year career", but said she was "thrilled to get such an exciting case".
                  Things you don't want to hear your doctor say:

"This is so COOL!!!!"
                  Last edited by Kepler; 07-24-2014, 02:21 PM.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Great quote:

Things your don't want to hear your doctor say:

"This is so COOL!!!!"
                    The other part you don't want to hear, at least for dental surgery, is that your doctor brought in another doctor to assist with the surgery. That kid had two doctors working on him for seven hours. Yikes!
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Tortoise helps alligator escape from zoo
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Woman has sex toy stuck in her vag for 10 years...

I hope this site is like The Onion.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Teenagers confess to stealing giant sausage
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Man goes to hospital for routine circumcision, and the hospital accidentally cuts off his johnson. So he's suing them... I'd say he's got a case!

Replace the ***** with pen15.

Comment

There's an art to internet trolldom. Rule #1 is Put Up or Shut Up. This idiot broke the cardinal rule. http://joeforamerica.com/2014/07/int...-wilder-video/

Comment

Arizona Man stealing a march on Florida Man.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X