• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SJHovey
    replied
    Re: What the Fark???

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Theories like this make my head hurt.

This is the full paper. I am going to try (and fail) to read and understand it this weekend.
    Wait. This collection of geniuses have only just now concluded there are parallel worlds??? Republicans and Democrats. UND hockey fans and MN hockey fans. The Catholic Church and every known scientist. Flagdude and the rest of the planet. Doesn't anyone pay attention anymore?

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied

Video shows 2 black bears fighting in residential neighborhood

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Theories like this make my head hurt.

In a paper published in the journal Physical Review X, Professor Howard Wiseman and Dr Michael Hall from Griffith's Centre for Quantum Dynamics, and Dr Dirk-Andre Deckert from the University of California, take interacting parallel worlds out of the realm of science fiction and into that of hard science.
    The team proposes that parallel universes really exist, and that they interact. That is, rather than evolving independently, nearby worlds influence one another by a subtle force of repulsion. They show that such an interaction could explain everything that is bizarre about quantum mechanics.
    This is the full paper. I am going to try (and fail) to read and understand it this weekend.
    Last edited by Kepler; 10-30-2014, 11:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
    Man, what is going to be the etiquette on cracking open a cold one there? Is the Preacher going to pause every so often to let everybody pop one all at once?? Or are you just going to treat it like one would a fart in church, where you're just waiting for everybody to be singing loudly to crack it open? ?
    I'm waiting to read about the after church DWI arrest volumes increase with the local police staking out the services for their annual retirement funds fundraiser.
    Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
    Man on moped leads dozens of police on chase

Top speed on this chase: 35 MPH.
    It sounds more thrilling than a white Bronco.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Today in derp.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

I don't think so. Yes, I am naturally pessimistic about things that like, but he clearly took a run at the guy. At that point it's defense.
    But it's Texas. I think most people there don't like Teh Gayz.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied

Man on moped leads dozens of police on chase

Top speed on this chase: 35 MPH.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
    Man, what is going to be the etiquette on cracking open a cold one there? Is the Preacher going to pause every so often to let everybody pop one all at once?? Or are you just going to treat it like one would a fart in church, where you're just waiting for everybody to be singing loudly to crack it open? ?
    Maybe there are no cans or bottles; could be that someone's manning the keg?

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
    Hate to say it, but he just hit the jackpot. He's probably lawyering up right now.
    I don't think so. Yes, I am naturally pessimistic about things that like, but he clearly took a run at the guy. At that point it's defense.

Leave a comment:

• Twitch Boy
    replied

Hate to say it, but he just hit the jackpot. He's probably lawyering up right now.

Leave a comment:

• XYZ
    replied

I'm amused by the fact that about six civilians took this dickpump down before the cop even got in the frame.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

Who cares? Can you kill the downrange SOB? If so, welcome to the club. If not, Thank you for your service.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...re?tid=HP_more

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied

In Oklahoma, come to church, have a beer, and worship God

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

WE'S ALL GON DIE!!!

Leave a comment: