X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What the Fark???

Nice headline :

http://kstp.com/article/stories/S3263883.shtml?cat=1
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

McDonald's made this guy skinny! http://www.wmur.com/news/mcdonalds-d...mur%2Bfacebook

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        The point behind this documentary is, ‘Hey, it's (a) choice. We all have choices. It's our choices that make us fat not McDonald's," he said
        Oh darn, I guess Ray Kroc wasn't a horseman of the apocalypse after all.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          I can see why there are so many fat and obese people in this country if that's your idea of skinny.
          Old Monster Records

Comment

I'm going to bet walking 45 minutes a day did just a little to help him take off those 37 pounds. Fortunately most people have the free time and the place to walk 45 minutes a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rimbaud View Post
              I can see why there are so many fat and obese people in this country if that's your idea of skinny.
              Yeah, that's not skinny.

It's also misleading to insinuate that this guy is saying McDonalds made him lose the weight, when he is actually saying that a balanced diet and exercise (even if that diet includes McDonalds) is what caused the weight loss.
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

This is from the rink at TCF Bank Stadium for the Hockey City Classic....

Oops.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Naturally this happened in SEC country...

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                    I dunno. In SEC country, you'd have expected that the weapon would have been a squirrel gun, not a squirrel. On the other hand, where else would someone have a ceramic squirrel in their home (which one guesses is in a trailer park)?

Comment

Comment

I forget which comedian was giving the line during the Donald Trump roast, but it went like this (paraphrasing).

Comedian: Snoop Dogg, I'm told you did some research and found that you're only 79% black.
                        Snoop Dogg: [nods head]
                        Comedian: Well, that means you're at least 21% not guilty.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/13/justic...html?hpt=hp_t1

The headline: Dad's texting to daughter sparks argument, fatal shooting in movie theater

Originally posted by CNN
                          It started with a father sending text messages to his daughter during the previews of a movie.

It ended with the 43-year-old man shot dead amid the theater seats, and a 71-year-old retired police officer in custody.

Originally posted by The closing line from the story
                          "On the theaters' website is a list of prohibited items and actions. Among them: No cell phone use, including texting, in the theater auditorium. And no weapons allowed."
                          I guess the reporter is alluding that Mr. Oulson deserves what he got. LOL!
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/13/justic...html?hpt=hp_t1

The headline: Dad's texting to daughter sparks argument, fatal shooting in movie theater

I guess the reporter is alluding that Mr. Oulson deserves what he got. LOL!
                            The judge denied bail to the 71-year-old this morning.

Comment

The judge denied bail to the 71-year-old this morning.
                              I'm almost kind of hoping that his lawyer blames "God Bless America" (movie) for influencing his client's actions.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Last time I was at the DMV, I noticed a sign posted in several places that stated something like "Assaulting a DMV clerk carries criminal penalties."

My first reaction was, "how often does this happen, that they have to post a sign about it?"

Then, "Is there something about the way DMV employees behave that provokes people to the extent that they need a warning sign?"

followed by "more likely, the administrators who don't have to face the public implement stupid, frustrating rules, and then they hide behind employees who are forced to say 'we are required to follow procedure, we don't have discretion to adjust the rules.' "

then "or maybe it's the legislators who pass the laws that the DMV is then forced to implement?"

and finally, "Hey, isn't assaulting anyone a crime already? why make another special category for assaulting DMV clerks?"

yeah, to have this many thoughts run through my mind in succession does indeed imply that I was waiting in line for awhile....
                                Last edited by FreshFish; 01-15-2014, 10:12 AM.
                                "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Working...
                                X