X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What the Fark???

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    What does Glass Joe have to do with this?

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      She should go to jail. I bet those little angels were unarmed.
      I'm sure the feds will come in and charge a hate crime.

Comment

I suppose it was only a matter of time.....

When a man loves a woman, it doesn’t matter if he was born a she and she was born a he — just ask Mark and Jessica Lynn Cummings.

The Florida lovebirds met in 2011 and are getting hitched next year – after each changed genders. Muscle-bound Mark was born a girl with wavy brown hair and a pretty smile called Maritza Perdomo, while blonde Jessica was once a tow-headed boy named Shawn O’Donnell.

But Mark, 49, a dedicated weightlifter and occupational therapist, transitioned in 2003 and is now legally recognized as a man.

And Jessica, 39, underwent an operation to remove her testicles earlier this year and is now officially a woman who is already using her future hubby’s surname.

The unlikely couple said it was love at first sight.
        "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
          I suppose it was only a matter of time.....
          Makes sense honestly. Either one of them was going to have to adopt or use a donor if they wanted to have kids. And hell, some of the stories you hear about kids growing up trans, or worse, the ones that don't make it are pretty scary and they would likely get that about their partners.
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
            Makes sense honestly. Either one of them was going to have to adopt or use a donor if they wanted to have kids. And hell, some of the stories you hear about kids growing up trans, or worse, the ones that don't make it are pretty scary and they would likely get that about their partners.
            When you actually read the entire story, it is sweet and quite touching. Seems like they are genuinely very happy together. I wish them well.
            "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

I'm willing to bet that this guy went to MTU.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/149f/#tabs

Tactical Laser-Guided Pizza Cutter

•Tactical laser-guided pizza cutter for all your precision pizza needs
              •For cutting accurate (and fair) pizza slices
              •A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive!
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                I'm willing to bet that this guy went to MTU.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/149f/#tabs
                Nah. Anything with the word "tactical" on it probably means UA_.

/wanna make something sell for ten times as much?
                //paint it black and put "tactical" on the label
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

“Got Recognition”, “#Recognition”, and “Have U Recognized ∑1 2Day”

This is the new morale boosting campaign that started today. We're an investment arm of the company with more than $1 trillion in trust and billions under managment, not Hot Topic. Ugh.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    “Have U Recognized ∑1 2Day”
                    Sigma? SIGMA? A farking SIGMA is now valid in Millennial Text-speak?

I quit society.
                    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                      Sigma? SIGMA? A farking SIGMA is now valid in Millennial Text-speak?

I quit society.
                      That was the one that really stuck out to me as exceptionally absurd. It takes longer to find a sigma - either through the character map or typing in the keyboard combination - than it does to write the word "some".

Comment

Oklahoma’s 10 Commandments To Get A Sister Memorial … From The Satanic Temple

Hail Satan!
                        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Man applies for North Dakota coaching job, cites playing Madden as experience
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

It's Dirty, isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                              It's Dirty, isn't it?
                              Well it's definitely not me...I would have cited my dominance in Super Tecmo Bowl...
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Oregon man fights off cops while masturbating in bar
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X