X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joecct
    replied
    Re: What the Fark???

If you're one of the hoi polloi in our Nation's capital and you have unpaid parking tickets, watch out. If you're a member of the ruling class, don't worry.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/2671980...ng-enforcement

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
    Just the usual PC ****s in Seattle trying to keep up with the PC ****s in minnie.
    You don't know much about Columbus then?

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
    Just the usual PC ****s in Seattle trying to keep up with the PC ****s in minnie.
    I love the looks on people's faces when I tell them I'm a native American.

Leave a comment:

• Siouxfaninseattle
    replied

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    I want a " We stole this country fair and square day", but with a shot of Starbucks we get this

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Speaking of such things....
    Speaking of birthers...

Lawyer files Obama Deportation petition

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    I want a " We stole this country fair and square day", but with a shot of Starbucks we get this
    I want to just swap Columbus Day straight up for Cesar Chavez Day, to watch the usual suspects' dicks fly off.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

@FoxNews: Columbus Day will now be Indigenous Peoples' Day in Seattle http://fxn.ws/1s3uSi1

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied

Man starts Kickstarter campaign to keep Nickelback out of London

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    The comments contain the best conspiracy theory I have ever read...vaccines. It's not even close to what you're thinking.
    I loved that one. This one is nice, too.

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied

The comments contain the best conspiracy theory I have ever read...vaccines. It's not even close to what you're thinking.

See, what we're really missing here is the vaccine truther (IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK, GIVE ME A SECOND!).

There is a gentleman out there that has dedicated a few decades of his life to find out the "truth" about vaccines. It ties into a greater theory about humanity and the overlords of the Earth.

I am sure people have heard of the Reptilians before, but did you know they conscripted dolphins from Zeta Reticuli to lord over humanity in their place? Were you also aware that dolphins actually want us all dead so they can control the world themselves?

So, the Reptilians, the Dolphin Illuminati, and the subservient humans all hatched a plan to convert the human race into something more manageable by infusing every vaccine on the planet with trace amounts of dolphin DNA, thus causing autism.

The critical part of this theory is that the man who spent TWO DECADES of his life studying this noticed that when dolphins were around autistic children, they grew more sympathetic and understanding, almost as if they knew these children would become hybrids themselves one day.

Now get your Illuminati funded beer and sit in your Reptilian funded chair and think about that for a moment. There is a podcast with this guy out there (I am at work, I don't have the link at the moment), but wow...

It fits in well with the idea that whales and dolphins caused the earthquake and tsunami in Japan in 2011.

Dolphin Illuminati.

You are welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SJHovey
    replied

Since this smells so much like the kind of hoax your old relatives forward as a chain letter ("Kenyan Communist Leader Obama Has High Hopes For Newborn" -- NYT, 8/14/1961) I had to look it up. It does, in fact, appear to be real.
    I was with you, but more because of the headline and the way it was written. I just chalk it up to the style of the day.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    I'm sure some of you have seen this before, but I happened to run across this on Twitter today.

I think the same guy who wrote this does the weather for my local tv station.

https://twitter.com/HistoryInPics/st...83621201219584

Since this smells so much like the kind of hoax your old relatives forward as a chain letter ("Kenyan Communist Leader Obama Has High Hopes For Newborn" -- NYT, 8/14/1961) I had to look it up. It does, in fact, appear to be real.

Leave a comment:

• SJHovey
    replied

I'm sure some of you have seen this before, but I happened to run across this on Twitter today.

I think the same guy who wrote this does the weather for my local tv station.

https://twitter.com/HistoryInPics/st...83621201219584

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

The 2008 Republican ticket?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X