Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Any free streams for the Rumble tonight?
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
      Any free streams for the Rumble tonight?
      Nope. Reason: it isn't until tomorrow

You can get a free month on WWE network though, if you're a new subscriber. Just remember to cancel if you don't care to get ppv's for $9.99/mo.

Comment

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
        Nope. Reason: it isn't until tomorrow

You can get a free month on WWE network though, if you're a new subscriber. Just remember to cancel if you don't care to get ppv's for $9.99/mo.
        D'Oh. Of course it's tomorrow. I knew that. That's what a long road trip does to you. I don't care much for the network.
        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
          D'Oh. Of course it's tomorrow. I knew that. That's what a long road trip does to you. I don't care much for the network.
          Watched WWE for the first time in like 10 years tonight and it doesn't look like I've missed much. HHH still runs the show, getting the 30th man and then winning the Rumble and the belt even though he can barely wrestle anymore. He really showed his age. Gotta be getting closer to 50
          Now?

Lesnar got screwed getting eliminated by 3 Wyatts who were already out of the match.

The opening match between Kevin Owens and Dean Ambrose was awesome. Best part of the night.
          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
          GO LAKERS!!!
          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

Trips winning last night was pathetic. Just plain ole dumb
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Trips winning last night was pathetic. Just plain ole dumb
              At least it wasn't Roman. But now he'll get to feud with HHH and probably win back the title at WM and the fans will **** all over it.

The problem is WWE is a triage unit right now and no one healthy *coughWyatt* *coughAmbrose* *coughOwens* *coughZayn* *coughStyles* has any momentum to be credible because of the stupid 50/50 booking.
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                At least it wasn't Roman. But now he'll get to feud with HHH and probably win back the title at WM and the fans will **** all over it.

The problem is WWE is a triage unit right now and no one healthy *coughWyatt* *coughAmbrose* *coughOwens* *coughZayn* *coughStyles* has any momentum to be credible because of the stupid 50/50 booking.
                Daniel Bryan was the only one with any real credibility and he gained it in spite of WWE booking. They've had a never ending train of terrible booking and development of new stars since Cena and Batista won at WM 21. The only real notable ones to come along have been Bryan and Punk, and only because they worked their *es off in ROH and the Indies to build a fanbase.

I mean let's be real, the only reason Trips won is because Cena is injured.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-reason...how-to-fix-it/

Just curious if you guys had seen that article... Seems to sum up modern WWE in a nutshell...
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                    http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-reason...how-to-fix-it/

Just curious if you guys had seen that article... Seems to sum up modern WWE in a nutshell...
                    Pretty spot on article. I use to be a faithful wrestling fan but haven't cared for it since around 2000 or so. Just a terrible product nowadays in my opinion.
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                      Pretty spot on article. I use to be a faithful wrestling fan but haven't cared for it since around 2000 or so. Just a terrible product nowadays in my opinion.
                      It was pretty good in the CM Punk era. Ever since he left the product has jumped the shark.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        It was pretty good in the CM Punk era. Ever since he left the product has jumped the shark.
                        There's a few bright spots, namely guys like The New Day, but yeah its been bad since Punk left.

I've always been a believer that Vince is the problem. That WWE has long succeeded in spite of Vince.

The major successes of the Attitude Era were the results of Vinces plans being *ed up. The whole "Mr. McMahon" character came about because of the heat he got from the Montreal Screwjob. And he only had Austin to feud with because of the success he had from his King of the Ring push, a push Austin got only because Triple H participated in the MSG Curtain Call. The Rock only came about because the crowds completely rejected his character (anybody else remember the "die Rocky die!" chants?) and was finally able to use that to build The Rock. Heck, even Trips' character was able to move towards the successful DX angle because of Shawn Michaels and not Vince.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                        X