Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    Did you know that many other shows on television are fake? That the Modern Family isn't REALLY a family at all? They're not even related!!
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
      I figured I'd get a response from the pro wrestling fans.
      You expected to get a response from pro wrestling fans by posting in the thread about pro wrestling? You are quite the master logician.

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
        All Fake Wrestling actually has a thread on here. LMAO.
        I guess if NDSU can have a thread here, anything can.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          I guess if NDSU can have a thread here, anything can.
          Feel free to start a UND football thread. Looking forward to the rivalry renewed in September. Could get ugly.
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Guys, he's a bison graduate. Cut him some slack.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              I am? Hmmm news to me.
              Last edited by icehawk; 01-28-2015, 07:21 AM.
              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                So we should tip him before telling him to get off our porches??
                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                  So we should tip him before telling him to get off our porches??
                  Nah, he's new here. He'll either figure it out on his own or continue to embarrass himself. I'd probably prefer the latter as it's far more amusing.

In pro superstar news, Schwarzenegger is the second announced inductee into the 2015 hof class.
                  I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Your newest Hall of Famer: Rikishi.

Rock at the Rumble. Rikishi in the HoF. Yup, it's an Anoa'i family reunion. Reigns is going over at Mania and we are going to have a bloody mutiny on our hands.
                    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post

Rock at the Rumble. Rikishi in the HoF. Yup, it's an Anoa'i family reunion. Reigns is going over at Mania and we are going to have a bloody mutiny on our hands.
                      Rikishi? Seriously? I was a fan, but HOF material? I dunno about that.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Wow. That's a terrible choice.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Welp...Seth Rollins was apparently cheating on his fiancee with a Diva and the jilted fiancee just posted his junk on the instergrammer machine.
                          Last edited by Twitch Boy; 02-09-2015, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post

Building up for the greatest swerve ever maybe?
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I wonder if Rikishi's going to dance at the HOF ceremony.
                              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                                Welp...Seth Rollins was apparently cheating on his fiancee with a Diva and the jilted fiancee just posted his junk on the instergrammer machine.
                                Methinks he'll be jobbing McIntyre style really soon.
                                Twitter: DanMountSports
                                2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Working...
                                X