Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Snow cancels RAW, which if proof that God himself hates that Reigns won.
    Twitter: DanMountSports
    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
      Snow cancels RAW, which if proof that God himself hates that Reigns won.
      On the one hand, this is an opportunity for WWE to do damage control denied.

On the other, this is an opportunity for WWE to "SHUT...TUP!" and let the goldfish forget about it.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        On the one hand, this is an opportunity for WWE to do damage control denied.

On the other, this is an opportunity for WWE to "SHUT...TUP!" and let the goldfish forget about it.
        Then I hope they don't play to show the Rumble match later during this show. Although I'm perfectly happy to watch the triple threat match again.

Comment

Pretty much every indie in the world is livestreaming right now to kick Raw while they're down.

Chikara - http://chikaraprowrestling.com/

Smash Wrestling - Challenge Accepted - http://youtu.be/uyy5LPDc-Hw

Replay of #RAWlternative from last week - http://youtu.be/9nQHejSeEBw
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Not gonna lie, I marked right the **** out when Bubba showed up and did a couple spots with Truth, up until that dollar store Dvon didn't get the **** table!

Really should have had Dvon show up and did something between the Dudleys and the Wyatts. Or had them march out during either of the tag matches earlier to interrupt a victory and put someone through a table.
            Last edited by Foxton; 01-26-2015, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxton View Post
              Not gonna lie, I marked right the **** out when Bubba showed up and did a couple spots with Truth, up until that dollar store Dvon didn't get the **** table!

Really should have had Dvon show up and did something between the Dudleys and the Wyatts. Or had them march out during either of the tag matches earlier to interrupt a victory and put someone through a table.
              Ahh the Dudleyz, back when we had a real tag team division...
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Rhett View Post
                Technically, I never saw Curtis Axel eliminated. I pulled #6 in my pool and my protest if the results is not going over well.
                According to the rules, you are automatically eliminated if you don't make it to the ring before the next guy comes out.
                St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

ESPN Classic showed a 30 30 Shorts with a piece on the Von Erichs last night, it was the second half of the Tiger Woods one, pretty good
                  Oswego State Lakers 2007 NCAA Div III Champs

Adirondack Red Wings 4 time Calder Cup Champs 81,86,89 & 92

Comment

All Fake Wrestling actually has a thread on here. LMAO.
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                      All Fake Wrestling actually has a thread on here. LMAO.
                      Your powers of perception are truly astounding. Besides noticing that a thread exists, you were even able to figure out that pro wrestling isn't quite on the up-and-up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
                        Your powers of perception are truly astounding. Besides noticing that a thread exists, you were even able to figure out that pro wrestling isn't quite on the up-and-up.
                        Did you know that many other shows on television are fake? That the Modern Family isn't REALLY a family at all? They're not even related!!
                        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                          Did you know that many other shows on television are fake? That the Modern Family isn't REALLY a family at all? They're not even related!!
                          The cuss you say.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                            No shyt Sherlock. I figured I'd get a response from the pro wrestling fans. I use to watch it. When I was 12.
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                              No shyt Sherlock. I figured I'd get a response from the pro wrestling fans. I use to watch it. When I was 12.
                              I have some bad news to tell you about Santa.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                              -Blackadder
                              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                              -Casablanca
                              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                                Losah
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X