Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Probably a hoax, but it's being reported Ultimate Warrior is dead.
    Triple H's Twitter has it.

https://twitter.com/tripleh/status/453739508266057728

Holy shiat. He seemed fine during WM weekend.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      Triple H's Twitter has it.

https://twitter.com/tripleh/status/453739508266057728

Holy shiat. He seemed fine during WM weekend.
      And Twitter is the new wiki (which also has him dead). WWE is supposedly reporting it. (I haven't checked)
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

It's very common for people about to commit suicide to appear happier/at peace because they've made up their mind and the burden of their situation is (about to be) off their shoulders. Let's hope that's not the case here.
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
          It's very common for people about to commit suicide to appear happier/at peace because they've made up their mind and the burden of their situation is (about to be) off their shoulders. Let's hope that's not the case here.
          That is what I am thinking. WWE and he parted....he went nuts, now with HOF and appearance, he was "home." Go out on top, you know?
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            That is what I am thinking. WWE and he parted....he went nuts, now with HOF and appearance, he was "home." Go out on top, you know?
            It makes sense. I listened back to his promo from last night and it's so eerie.
            Twitter: DanMountSports
            2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
              It makes sense. I listened back to his promo from last night and it's so eerie.
              Just watched this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=xR08M6EUd0g

I will stick with my theory.

Comment

According to TMZ he was walking to his car with his Wife and collapsed.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  According to TMZ he was walking to his car with his Wife and collapsed.
                  Still very surreal after his speech on Raw last night. Like he said, the fans will keep the legend of The Ultimate Warrior alive forever.
                  St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Sounding like he knew he didn't have long. Glad he was able to make his peace with WWE and have one last moment with the fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                      Sounding like he knew he didn't have long. Glad he was able to make his peace with WWE and have one last moment with the fans.
                      I wonder if he patched things up with Hogan...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        I wonder if he patched things up with Hogan...
                        Seems like he did. Hogan Tweeted about his death in a very nice manner. Hogan was very cordial at the Hall of Fame as well.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Seems like he did. Hogan Tweeted about his death in a very nice manner. Hogan was very cordial at the Hall of Fame as well.
                          Yeah, just saw that. I watched Raw not thinking his speech was basically his own eulogy.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Per LOLDIRTSHEETS, it was Vince who made the call to break tStreak. Vince figured this was Taker's last match, said Taker could either win or lose but recommended losing, and Taker went along with it.

Comment

Drew McIntyre jobbed to a midget in a bull costume. I am sad.
                              Twitter: DanMountSports
                              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Does this seem beneath a guy like Mick Foley, or am I just underestimating how depressing the post-career life of a pro wrestler (even a really famous and successful one) really is?

http://northwoodsleague.com/green-ba...opening-night/

To note: On one hand, there is a WWE event in Green Bay in a few weeks. On the other hand, the Bullfrogs are lucky if they draw 1000 fans a game.
                                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Working...
                                X