This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
    Taker confirmed in the hospital with a concussion/neck injury.

Yup. He knew he had reached the end and gave it up.
    Had to be that first flip
    Taker is too tall for lesner
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
      I was hoping to see him just retire with the streak intact. He was never "preventing younger talent from making it" by being undefeated as much as he was doing it by still being on the active roster.
      Undertaker himself wanted the streak to end in previous years. He wanted Orton to break it with the whole "Legend Killer" gimmick that Orton had a few years ago. He also wanted Kurt Angle to break it. He also asked Shawn Michaels to break it. All three of those guys refused out of respect for Taker. He always wanted Brock to be the one the to end it after those guys refused, so if Taker's happy, we all should be too. Yes, it sucks to see it end, because through ALL my years of watching wrestling, Undertaker was always the one to link the eras together. Now that's gone.
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Originally posted by jericho View Post
        Undertaker himself wanted the streak to end in previous years. He wanted Orton to break it with the whole "Legend Killer" gimmick that Orton had a few years ago. He also wanted Kurt Angle to break it. He also asked Shawn Michaels to break it. All three of those guys refused out of respect for Taker. He always wanted Brock to be the one the to end it after those guys refused, so if Taker's happy, we all should be too. Yes, it sucks to see it end, because through ALL my years of watching wrestling, Undertaker was always the one to link the eras together. Now that's gone.
        Maybe Taker will give Wyatt his shovel after Cena buried him.
        Twitter: DanMountSports
        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

I don't know who this Paige is but I like her. Or at least the way she looks.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Cesaro is a Paul Heyman Guy. Sold.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
              Cesaro is a Paul Heyman Guy. Sold.
              They actually tied things up nicely at Wrestlemania and the storylines going forward are interesting.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                They actually tied things up nicely at Wrestlemania and the storylines going forward are interesting.
                Only thing I'm worried about is Brock getting abandoned. Imagine him going forward on a Goldberg run demolishing everything in his path with Heyman in max troll mode over tStreak.

The old guard (Authority/Kane/Orton/Batista) vs. the new blood (DBD/Shield) with the Paul Heyman Guys (Brock, Cesaro) hanging around raising hell.
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Only thing I'm worried about is Brock getting abandoned. Imagine him going forward on a Goldberg run demolishing everything in his path with Heyman in max troll mode over tStreak.

The old guard (Authority/Kane/Orton/Batista) vs. the new blood (DBD/Shield) with the Paul Heyman Guys (Brock, Cesaro) hanging around raising hell.
                  Brock's a part timer anyway. I expect him to disappear again till Summer Slam.

The big question I have is what they do with Cena. Bit player status like now? Or does he go hell finally like Hogan had to?
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    The big question I have is what they do with Cena. Bit player status like now? Or does he go hell finally like Hogan had to?
                    Can't go heel. Too much $$$ and public goodwill on the table from the kiddos. Even the smarks have come to terms with him (hey, it's not his fault he's booked as a megaface cash cow, and he's doing good things.)

I'm thinking drop to the upper midcard and help get guys like Wyatt over.

Comment

I thought Raw was awesome. I'm glad the British fans were there...otherwise I feel like Bad News Barrett and Paige (who are both awesome) would have been met with a popcorn fart.
                      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Can't go heel. Too much $$$ and public goodwill on the table from the kiddos. Even the smarks have come to terms with him (hey, it's not his fault he's booked as a megaface cash cow, and he's doing good things.)

I'm thinking drop to the upper midcard and help get guys like Wyatt over.
                        Kind of a shame his career has to go toilet because he's stuck. Crowd booed him fiercely last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                          I thought Raw was awesome. I'm glad the British fans were there...otherwise I feel like Bad News Barrett and Paige (who are both awesome) would have been met with a popcorn fart.
                          I like Paige but I've always thought Barrett was a d.

I'm not really looking forward to stuff now. It seems it'll basically be Evolution plus Kane versus DBD and The Shield. I'd be more interested if Punk was around but he's not so meh.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                            Speaking of Paige...why hasn't she gotten a bump? She seems to be the best technical wrestler out the "new-age" divas yet Summer Rae (who is obviously the most easy on the eyes and maybe I'm answering my own question) has gotten a bump and even Emma has made Raw appearances yet I don't believe Paige has made one yet?
                            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                              Speaking of Paige...why hasn't she gotten a bump? She seems to be the best technical wrestler out the "new-age" divas yet Summer Rae (who is obviously the most easy on the eyes and maybe I'm answering my own question) has gotten a bump and even Emma has made Raw appearances yet I don't believe Paige has made one yet?
                              She got a bump last night. AJ went over for her and Paige has the title. Crowd went crazy.

Comment

Probably a hoax, but it's being reported Ultimate Warrior is dead.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X