Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    So apparently Chris Jericho has been spotted in Tennessee. Does that mean he's behind those weird videos we've been seeing for a month? We'll find out tonight!
    Either him or Taker. It's about time for him to begin his annual Wrestlemania record defense.

Taker vs. Kane for probably his last Mania?
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

From Fark, of course...

*****http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx7f0kUFUH1qb4bvxo1_500.jpg******
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Well that was....weird. He came back as a face and turned himself heel without saying anything. Pretty impressive.
        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

I was initially peeved that he didn't say anything and wasted 15 minuets that could been used for a tag match. However, after having a day to think about it that was the greatest heel promo ever.
          RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Proud member of the Corner.

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

Brodus Clay what is this I don't even Funkasaurus Ernest The Cat Miller somebody call my momma *aneurysm*

Comment

What the hell? Is this show just a big fever dream by one of the writers?!

Comment

Originally posted by twitch boy View Post
                brodus clay what is this i don't even funkasaurus ernest the cat miller somebody call my momma *aneurysm*
                LOVEd IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                  LOVEd IT!!!!
                  Really? He could have been the next big "monster" to terrorize the WWE, and instead they turned him into an awful dancing funk lover.

And Jericho just hits rewind and does a repeat of last week. Yeah, we get it, it was a brilliant heel turn. But it had its desired effect last week. This week was boring and lame.

Why do I even bother with this anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
                    Really? He could have been the next big "monster" to terrorize the WWE, and instead they turned him into an awful dancing funk lover.

And Jericho just hits rewind and does a repeat of last week. Yeah, we get it, it was a brilliant heel turn. But it had its desired effect last week. This week was boring and lame.

And we got 10 minutes of Zack Ryder attempting to change a tire without using the jack. Woo. Woo. Woo.

I suspect this is a ploy by Vince to tank the ratings so he can get the belts off the Internet darlings and back on SuperCena and company.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                      And we got 10 minutes of Zack Ryder attempting to change a tire without using the jack. Woo. Woo. Woo.
                      They could have called a cab and been out of there faster than he got that tire off.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post

I suspect this is a ploy by Vince to tank the ratings so he can get the belts off the Internet darlings and back on SuperCena and company.
                        That was a horrible RAW. The ref screwed up the ending of Punk's match. Having Kane give speeches is one of the dumbest ideas they've ever had. Jericho says nothing and Kane speaks. Wow.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post

http://botchedspot.com/2012/01/06/je...imate-heeldom/

Comment

I guess I'm sold on the whole Funkasaurus thing. It's good lulz, he seems to be having fun with it, and they can always run the good ol' "WWE doesn't respect me" angle if they want the monster heel back.

SOMEBODY CALL MY MOMMA!
                            Last edited by Twitch Boy; 01-10-2012, 10:13 PM.

Comment

The first inductee into the 2012 WWE Hall of Fame:

*****http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/3594/edgewrestlemania25thann.jpg******

Edge

Titles Held:
                              11-Time World Heavyweight Champion
                              4-Time WWE World Champion
                              5-Time WWE Intercontinental Champion
                              1-Time WCW United States Champion
                              12-Time WWF World Tag Team Champion (with Christian -7, Chris Benoit - 2, Hulk Hogan, Randy Orton, & Chris Jericho)
                              2-Time WWE World Tag Team Champion (with Rey Misterio & Chris Jericho)
                              2001 King of the Ring
                              2005 & 2007 Money in the Bank Winner
                              2010 Royal Rumble Winner

Major Wresting Observer Awards:
                              2002 Match of the Year (with Rey Misterio vs. Chris Benoit & Kurt Angle)
                              2000 Tag Team of the Year (with Christian)

Comment

Should have waited until Wrestlemania 29 in Toronto for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X