Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
    Uhh...Matt Hardy is making some awfully scary tweets and YouTubes right now...
    Saw that, that is really scary.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Per Wrestling Inc. it's a hoax.

Hardy was just attention whoring. His wife is ****ED at him for doing it.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Per Wrestling Inc. it's a hoax.

Hardy was just attention whoring. His wife is ****ED at him for doing it.
        Actually, that was Jeff's wife. Also, this idiot needs to be stopped. Take away his internet capabilities.
        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Who came up with this storyline? It's ****. The whole text message angle was supremely lame and they should have moved it into a triple threat no dq match between HHH, Punk, and Nash.
          Last edited by Foxton; 09-05-2011, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
            Who came up with this storyline? It's ****. The whole text message angle was supremely lame and they should have moved it into a triple threat no dq match between HHH, Punk, and Nash.
            Nash can't wrestle. Failed his physical. That's what led to this.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

And I stole this from Fark because I can.

*****http://i107.***********.com/albums/m304/hobblekitty/drawings/mylittlebroskitxt.jpg******

Comment

Nash can't wrestle. Failed his physical. That's what led to this.
                I'm not really surprised. Who would pass a physical first Kevin Nash or Scott Hall?
                RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Proud member of the Corner.

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

Anything not involving CM Punk or Zack Ryder was terrible and boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                    Anything not involving CM Punk or Zack Ryder was terrible and boring.
                    I'll issue a pass for R-Truth and Miz. Still need some time, but the chemistry is definitely there. Air Boom is cool too, except for the godawful name (that won a fan vote? Really? REALLY? Really.)

But yeah. The only thing keeping me hanging on right now is the fact that the Fark threads for Raw are hilarious. If they screw up Punk I'm outtie 5000.

Comment

Why is WWE so high on Alex Riley right now? I don't mind him but giving him last match on Raw? Really? Then Morrison being first eliminated. I don't even kow why I care about this company anymore.
                      RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweedle Dee View Post
                        Why is WWE so high on Alex Riley right now? I don't mind him but giving him last match on Raw? Really? Then Morrison being first eliminated. I don't even kow why I care about this company anymore.
                        Alex Riley is the only wrestler whose music is more over than he is.

The funniest part about A-Ry is the 2 seconds after his awesome music hits and the crowd pops, then they realize "oh crap, this means Alex Riley is coming out."

Comment

Alex Riley is the only wrestler whose music is more over than he is."
                          Drew McIntyre questions that last statement.
                          Twitter: DanMountSports
                          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                            Drew McIntyre questions that last statement.
                            I was psyched to see McIntyre last night. I forgot Tyler Rekks and Curt Hawkins still had a job.
                            RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Comment

Yeah...seeing Reks, Hawkins, and McIntyre was pretty strange. I hadn't seen Reks in literally a year.

Comment

So TNA has a PPV last night and it leaves off AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels? Plus it has Joe lose again? That's why this company deserves to fail
                                Twitter: DanMountSports
                                2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Working...
                                X