Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
    There's nothing wrong with that.
    There is when you're distracted enough already at work.
    RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Proud member of the Corner.

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Originally posted by Tweedle Dee View Post
      Dam you Twitch now I'll be reminiscing about The Attitude Era all day, thanks alot.
      Honestly I think this was my favorite opening to Raw.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
        Honestly I think this was my favorite opening to Raw.
        I'll have to watch that later.
        RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

It's been probably 15 years...but I still can't figure out what they're yelling about in the old Raw theme song.
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
            It's been probably 15 years...but I still can't figure out what they're yelling about in the old Raw theme song.
            It's my life in the box and charred to beat
            Taking chalk in my arms it's the soul of me
            You want fire, ashes see me lying face down.
            What has caused the thorn in your eye?

Comment

In unrelated news, R-Truth and The Miz went awesome together last night. Hope WWE follows through on resurrecting the tag division and turns them loose.

Although Miz could use some rhythm lessons. And the song needs a better hook than "you suck." That's first-grader material, Troof. That's what Little Jimmy would say.

They need a name too.
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                In unrelated news, R-Truth and The Miz went awesome together last night. Hope WWE follows through on resurrecting the tag division and turns them loose.

Although Miz could use some rhythm lessons. And the song needs a better hook than "you suck." That's first-grader material, Troof. That's what Little Jimmy would say.

They need a name too.
                The Awesome Truth... the Mizpiracy
                Twitter: DanMountSports
                2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Just saw Todd Grisham is leaving WWE to work at ESPN.
                  St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                    Just saw Todd Grisham is leaving WWE to work at ESPN.
                    SportsCenter with Jonathon Coachmen and Todd Grisham? Kind of a funny thought.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      SportsCenter with Jonathon Coachmen and Todd Grisham? Kind of a funny thought.
                      I believe that would work and it would be awesome.
                      RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Comment

Thank you Triple H for saving us from having to watch Nash wrestle.
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Thank you Triple H for saving us from having to watch Nash wrestle.
                          I think Triple H needs a little satisfaction.

Comment

Smackdown spoiler whited out below. This oughta be good for a few lulz.

CM Punk vs. The Great Khali. Yes, he's still alive.

Comment

Smackdown spoiler whited out below. This oughta be good for a few lulz.

CM Punk vs. The Great Khali. Yes, he's still alive.
                              They had that in a trailer for it, so not much of a spoiler.

Comment

Uhh...Matt Hardy is making some awfully scary tweets and YouTubes right now...

Comment

Working...
                                X