Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

I'm okay with this. (Nash that is)

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
      I'm okay with this. (Nash that is)
      I'm starting to feel that way too. GD WWE has got me on the hook again, now I have to watch Raw.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Depending on how tonight goes I might never spend another penny on the company. This has got to be the biggest cluster **** there ever has been for the title. Del Rio as champ(I don't see why they've put so much stock in him) then 3 #1 contenders: Cena, Punk, Mysterio.
        RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Proud member of the Corner.

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

I'm OK with the Nash interference. It gives stock to Punk's conspiracy theory. I smell Pac, Hall and Nash being Trip's enforcers of the old order, while the RoH guys could be the new wave.
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
            I'm OK with the Nash interference. It gives stock to Punk's conspiracy theory. I smell Pac, Hall and Nash being Trip's enforcers of the old order, while the RoH guys could be the new wave.
            I'm really hoping that the Kings of Wrestling make their debut soon. Hall can't stay sober long enough to be seriously considered to come back at this time.
            RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

Did we ever find out who the anonymous RAW GM was? Maybe that was Nash all along? That could be entertaining.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                Anything that gets away from Punk's boring schtick I like. Hall I can do without. Reminds me of my dumbass drunk uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweedle Dee View Post
                  I'm really hoping that the Kings of Wrestling make their debut soon. Hall can't stay sober long enough to be seriously considered to come back at this time.
                  Imagine Punk, Hero, Claudio, Cabana, & Danielson in a stable.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Did we ever find out who the anonymous RAW GM was?
                  Nope.
                  St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Tweedle Dee View Post
                    Depending on how tonight goes I might never spend another penny on the company. This has got to be the biggest cluster **** there ever has been for the title. Del Rio as champ(I don't see why they've put so much stock in him) then 3 #1 contenders: Cena, Punk, Mysterio.
                    Ricardo and his entrance are responsible for 75 percent of his heat.
                    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Anything that gets away from Punk's boring schtick I like. Hall I can do without. Reminds me of my dumbass drunk uncle.
                      You need to grow the hell up, Punk's promos are top shelf.

Originally posted by Dude Love
                      Imagine Punk, Hero, Claudio, Cabana, & Danielson in a stable.
                      I'd want them to bring in Sara Del Ray as well for that female presence. Otherwise awesome.

Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                      Ricardo and his entrance are responsible for 75 percent of his heat.
                      I know Del Rio was a Lucha in Mexico(he was even masked) so let him wrestle that way. I wouldn't have a problem with him if he had a believable move-set/finisher. I mean really a cross arm breaker, it doesn't even look like it does anything.
                      RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Did we ever find out who the anonymous RAW GM was? Maybe that was Nash all along? That could be entertaining.
                        They haven't mentioned him in a while, though the laptop is still at ringside. I suspect it was intended to be Trips.

Now watch it be someone else. If it's Foley I'm going to mark the hell out.
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                          They haven't mentioned him in a while, though the laptop is still at ringside. I suspect it was intended to be Trips.

Now watch it be someone else. If it's Foley I'm going to mark the hell out.
                          As soon as TNA dropped him I was calling for Foley to return as RAW GM.
                          RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Comment

Punk would tear Hall a new b-hole. I'd watch for the promos alone.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

The only thing that would have been funnier is if Nash fingerpoked Del Rio in the chest and Cena covered him for 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                                The only thing that would have been funnier is if Nash fingerpoked Del Rio in the chest and HHH covered him for 3.
                                fyp

Don't give the writing team any ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X