Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

when did hunter get a haircut?
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      when did hunter get a haircut?
      Like...right after losing to Brock at SummerSlam I think.
      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
        Like...right after losing to Brock at SummerSlam I think.
        havent seen him in some time then
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Did Trips just pee himself?
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Of course Beck thinks the Nation of Domination was an accurate portrayal of black people.
            Twitter: DanMountSports
            2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

A PILEDRIVER?!?!

Is this 1998 again?
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                A PILEDRIVER?!?!

Is this 1998 again?
                I wonder if anyone backstage wet their pants when Punk hit their #1 draw with a freaking piledriver.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                  I wonder if anyone backstage wet their pants when Punk hit their #1 draw with a freaking piledriver.
                  Considering what happened when he wore jeans to the airport, he'll probably be curtain jerking against Yoshi Tatsu within the month. TAKE THAT, SMARKS.

Comment

RIP Paul Bearer, aka, Percivel Pringle III... http://www.wwe.com/inside/paul-bearer-passes

Here are a couple classic Funeral Parlor moments...

Comment

Booker T inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Bonus: They played the "we comin' for YOU, n-word!" clip.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                        Booker T inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Bonus: They played the "we comin' for YOU, n-word!" clip.
                        So much yes!

On another note, are they really doing another "controlling The Undertaker's Urn" storyline with CM Punk?
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          So much yes!

On another note, are they really doing another "controlling The Undertaker's Urn" storyline with CM Punk?
                          Punk's impersonation of Bearer makes the angle hilarious.
                          Twitter: DanMountSports
                          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Like Twitch said, the next inductee into the 2013 WWE Hall of Fame will be this man:

*****http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8943/bookerhuffmanpicture7.jpg******
                            Booker T

Major Championships Held:
                            5-Time WCW World Heavyweight Champion
                            1-Time World Heavyweight Champion
                            4-Time WWE/WCW United States Champion
                            1-Time WWE Intercontinental Champion
                            6-Time WCW World Television Champion
                            2-Time WWE Hardcore Champion
                            1-Time TNA Legends Champion
                            11-Time WCW World Tag Team Champion (with Stevie Ray (10x) & Test)
                            3-Time WWE World Tag Team Champion (with Test, Goldust, & Rob Van Dam)
                            1-Time TNA World Tag Team Champion (with Scott Steiner)
                            2006 King of the Ring

Major Wrestling Observer Newsletter Awards:
                            None

Comment

Originally posted by dude love View Post
                              major championships held:
                              five time, five time, five time, five time, five time wcw world heavyweight champion
                              ftfy

ETA: Caps filter, I'm coming for YOU, n-word!
                              Last edited by Twitch Boy; 03-19-2013, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                                ftfy

ETA: Caps filter, I'm coming for YOU, n-word!
                                Dang, I was gonna do that. Too slow.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X