X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitch Boy
    replied
    Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

*****https://chzbronies.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-that-shirt-looks-familiar1.jpg******

Leave a comment:

• Foxton
    replied

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
    This Raw sucks, so here's Pinkie Pie playing Banjo-Kazooie music.
    Wait....

*****http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/9110161.jpg******

Leave a comment:

• Twitch Boy
    replied

This Raw sucks, so here's Pinkie Pie playing Banjo-Kazooie music.

Leave a comment:

• Foxton
    replied

Oh won't someone kill me please? How the **** is this twilight level love triangle getting so much air time?

The anonymous gm is better!
    Last edited by Foxton; 07-09-2012, 08:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Foxton
    replied

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
    You are historicaly negative about everything so thats why I said that. Ok so you like Aries but hate Punk and Bryan?
    Everything? No.

I hate Bryan's entire character. It's weak and forced.

Punk is just overrated and if there were viable alternatives he would not have the gold. Much like Austin he works better not having it. Unlike Austin he has no one to help him carry a storyline.

Leave a comment:

• MountieBoyOz
    replied
    Originally posted by Foxton View Post
    Why? That was a good move by TNA.
    You are historicaly negative about everything so thats why I said that. Ok so you like Aries but hate Punk and Bryan?

Leave a comment:

• Foxton
    replied

Let's see Foxton complain about this.
    Why? That was a good move by TNA.

Leave a comment:

• Twitch Boy
    replied

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    I'm in shock. The winner...and NEW TNA World Heavyweight Champion...."The Greatest Man That Ever Lived," Austin Aries!!!!
    TNA is on fire right now. Far from perfect, but at least they're putting forth the effort to make a quality wrestling show unlike Vince and company.

Someone on Fark put it best: "One company is asleep at the wheel, the other is high on mescaline and trying to make it to Vegas on 3/4 of a tank."

Imagine if the Orton drama continues and Vince has no choice but to let him go.
    Last edited by Twitch Boy; 07-09-2012, 02:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

I love this.
    Aries has all sorts of crazy records under his belt. Right now he is not only the longest reigning TNA X-Division Champion, but he's also the only man to be a 2-time ROH World Champion.

Leave a comment:

• MountieBoyOz
    replied

I'm in shock. The winner...and NEW TNA World Heavyweight Champion...."The Greatest Man That Ever Lived," Austin Aries!!!!
    I love this.

Let's see Foxton complain about this.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Foxton
    replied

Since I couldn't be bothered to watch this tripe tuesday.

This is what AJ was thinking.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Kenny King, 1/2 of the ROH World Tag Team Champions (along with Rhett Titus as the All-Night Express), appeared on Impact tonight in an X Division tryout match. He had an agreement with ROH that he could verbally approach other companies, but he could not appear on TV for them. ROH issued a press release a few hours ago saying they will no longer be doing business with Kenny King. No word yet as to the future of the ROH World Tag Team Titles.

Leave a comment:

• Foxton
    replied

And to answer Twitch Boy's question: Heath Slater sucks. That's what he did.
    This... and he looks too much like Nicholas Cage.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Nothing worse than getting beat up by your then-wife and having the cops called on her like a certain Scottish star that is still getting punished for it two years later.
    I still can't believe they fired Taryn over that. And that they're STILL riding McIntyre.

And to answer Twitch Boy's question: Heath Slater sucks. That's what he did.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X