X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitch Boy
    replied
    Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    What in the world is Tout? Am I too old to know what that is?
    Basically video Twitter.

Leave a comment:

• Foxton
    replied

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    It's like twitter except they slightly realized that broadband exists.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Foxton
    replied

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
    SO it will be like chat roulette?
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• MountieBoyOz
    replied

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
    I give this Tout thing about three weeks before people start sending videos of their ding dongs.
    SO it will be like chat roulette?

Leave a comment:

• Foxton
    replied

Seeing all these good wrestlers come back to slaughter Slater just makes me more nostalgic for the old days when it wasn't the same 8 people twice a week.

Leave a comment:

• Twitch Boy
    replied

I give this Tout thing about three weeks before people start sending videos of their ding dongs.

Leave a comment:

• MountieBoyOz
    replied

Punk said how long he's been champ. Looks like Fox gets his wish and Cena gets the belt back.

Leave a comment:

• Foxton
    replied

Are you ready to go full ******? Cause raw sure is.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
    Know what's probable? Cena cashes after Bryan and Punk murderdeathkill each other again, and AJ was in cahoots with him the whole time.
    I would seriously quit watching.

Leave a comment:

• Twitch Boy
    replied

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
    Cena wins MITB. What a surprise.

The 1% in wrestling gets over just like in the real world.
    At least Ziggler won his MITB, but then they turned around and buried him with the "you got kicked in the **** head when you turned in the briefcase and the bell never rang so there's no match" spot.

Know what would be awesome? Cena cashes his MITB and wins, then Ziggler immediately cashes his on Cena.

Know what's probable? Cena cashes after Bryan and Punk murderdeathkill each other again, and AJ was in cahoots with him the whole time.

Leave a comment:

• MountieBoyOz
    replied

Cena wins MITB. What a surprise.

The 1% in wrestling gets over just like in the real world.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

And I didn't watch any of the wrestling. I love Ziggler, but I fast-forwarded because I can't handle Vickie Guerrero. And the main event could have been good...but everyone knew it was just a vehicle to continue the story and make Eve look like a doofus.

Leave a comment:

• Twitch Boy
    replied

From Fark:

Sheamus/Swagger: 1:52
    Tag match: 2:15 (ish)
    Clay/McIntyre: 0:35
    Kane-Cena/Jerishow: 16:31 (including 6:10 of commercial interruptions)
    Cara/Slater: 1:43
    Slater/Backlund: 0:39 (counting from handshake to release of chicken wing)
    Cole/Lawler: 0:56
    Eve-Bryan/Lee-Punk: 3:18

Total wrestling time on show: 27:49
    Total time of show (approx., including commercials/intro): 129:00
    Percentage of wrestling show devoted to wrestling matches: 21.5%

Leave a comment:

• Foxton
    replied

No...

*****http://i107.***********.com/albums/m285/mcfoxton/177870-Daniel_BryanSubmission_Wrestlingtwilight_sparkleWW EYES_YES-1.jpg******

Leave a comment:

Working...
X