Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Sheamus beats Daniel Bryan in 18 seconds.

Eff this. Back to Chikara for me.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      Sheamus beats Daniel Bryan in 18 seconds.

Eff this. Back to Chikara for me.
      Cornette Face
      Twitter: DanMountSports
      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

DANIEL BRYAN chants during Libertarian/Gym Bag ****ter.
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

My thoughts on that DBry/Sheamus thing:

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Fans still chanting for DBD. This crowd is awesome.

Comment

Fans still chanting for DBD. This crowd is awesome.
              The burial of Bryan may be one of the biggest backfires ever for Vince.

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                The burial of Bryan may be one of the biggest backfires ever for Vince.
                Taker's entrance is going to be longer than that match.

Dear God, if HHH ends tStreak there's going to be a full-scale riot.

Comment

Taker's entrance is going to be longer than that match.

Dear God, if HHH ends tStreak there's going to be a full-scale riot.
                  Put nothing past that big-nosed moron. Crowd needs to drown him out with a Daniel Bryan chant.

Comment

Bryan lost? How sad :'(

Comment

Glad to see the holder down of talent got his head handed to him by Taker.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
                        Bryan lost? How sad :'(
                        Foxton probably thought Eddie Guerrero was a vanilla midget.

Comment

Foxton probably thought Eddie Guerrero was a vanilla midget.
                          Unlike Bryan he was entertaining enough not to get buried with one shot on the biggest night of the year. Have they ever done that kind of career crush before? Although it's possibly they want to completely rework him into a different character.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
                            Unlike Bryan he was entertaining enough not to get buried with one shot on the biggest night of the year. Have they ever done that kind of career crush before? Although it's possibly they want to completely rework him into a different character.
                            Bryan shouldn't be buried. People were chanting for him three or four matches later and that's something they can't ignore. They did it with Christian and he finally got over. The future isn't going to be filled with bodybuilders that can't work and move like glaciers. (exception being John Cena.) People want guys who can work and D Bry can.

Comment

Bryan shouldn't be buried. People were chanting for him three or four matches later and that's something they can't ignore. They did it with Christian and he finally got over. The future isn't going to be filled with bodybuilders that can't work and move like glaciers. (exception being John Cena.) People want guys who can work and D Bry can.
                              Yea because large groups of people who just got disappointed, either not seeing a decent match or that their internet darling just got buried should be trusted.

I agree that bodybuilders who can't wrestle shouldn't be pushed, hence why I don't like Mark Henry at all. He just bumbles around the ring and occasional does a very simple finishing move. But work doesn't mean that you look like Rey Mysterio. Plenty of big guys can work around the ring.

Props to Punk for taking that suplex onto the floor. Big time ouch. Looks like Punk is going to win the match after Jericho works him over.

Comment

And Cena will beat the Rock by trying for a heel turn in a match that won't match Undertaker/HHH or Punk/Jericho at all.

Blah 1 out of 2.
                                Last edited by Foxton; 04-01-2012, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X