Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Well, this explains why Kharma was back for the Rumble.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Funnily enough(I know it's not funny. If it ever happened to to me and my future wife I'd be devestated) me and the friends I watch with were joking how she would come back using a miscarriage angle. Yes I already know how awful me and my wrestling crew are.
      RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Proud member of the Corner.

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweedle Dee View Post
        Funnily enough(I know it's not funny. If it ever happened to to me and my future wife I'd be devestated) me and the friends I watch with were joking how she would come back using a miscarriage angle. Yes I already know how awful me and my wrestling crew are.
        And you KNOW Vince will try it.

If he makes any reference whatsoever to the Mae Young hand incident I'm done with WWE for good. I'm switching to Ring of Honor, NJPW, Chikara, and Botchamania full-time.
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
          And you KNOW Vince will try it.

If he makes any reference whatsoever to the Mae Young hand incident I'm done with WWE for good. I'm switching to Ring of Honor, NJPW, Chikara, and Botchamania full-time.
          It's those types of throwbacks that keeps me interested. We might see a return of Sexual Chocolate if it were to happen.
          RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

Johnny Ace has righted a great wrong and hired Drew McIntyre back. This video needs to be on a 24 hour loop. Notice how they edited out the pop Drew got when he won.

Twitter: DanMountSports
            2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Drew's awesome. And his theme is in my current top 5.
              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

• Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                Johnny Ace has righted a great wrong and hired Drew McIntyre back. This video needs to be on a 24 hour loop. Notice how they edited out the pop Drew got when he won./iframe>
                would have been funny if he had been dq'd.

Comment

Methinks Drew got punished for how his ex-wife (Tiffany) acted. He was rolling along til he got sent to the doghouse. He's just now getting out of it.
                  Twitter: DanMountSports
                  2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                    Methinks Drew got punished for how his ex-wife (Tiffany) acted. He was rolling along til he got sent to the doghouse. He's just now getting out of it.
                    I still can't believe WWE both fired Taryn Terrell and de-pushed McIntyre over that. Taryn actually seemed like she gave a crap...and she was decent in the ring. You know...as far as Divas go.

Comment

Santino gonna woop dat ***!

**** wwe, seriously, why didn't they have this last longer? Instead of a black on black crime.

Comment

Holy crap.

John Cena is awesome again.

The booking team deserves a farking Nobel Prize for pulling that off.

Comment

Rock & Cena just keep repeating the same promo every week.

Rock: Fruity Pebbles! Kung Pao! Lady Parts!!
                          Cena: Rock left you guys! He had crib notes!

Yeah, I laughed at "Dr. of Thuganomics" John Cena before I realized it's the same tired promo...only this time it rhymes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                            Rock & Cena just keep repeating the same promo every week.

Rock: Fruity Pebbles! Kung Pao! Lady Parts!!
                            Cena: Rock left you guys! He had crib notes!

Yeah, I laughed at "Dr. of Thuganomics" John Cena before I realized it's the same tired promo...only this time it rhymes.
                            Same promo or not Rock is still stumbling over words even when he's has them on the Tron. IMO, Cena is winning the war with words.
                            RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Comment

This storyline has culminated so far with the Rock playing horrid guitar and singing a lyrical version of the same promo he's relied on for weeks?

Yeah, I'm over this completely.

Comment

Laryngitis is going to win this goofy tag thing.

And they miss a good opportunity for Bryan to go deeper in the whole abusive boyfriend thing by having his skeleton of a girlfriend win.

**** it Kane, monsters don't talk, don't explain their reasoning, just go back to what you did when you first came into the WWF and decimate everyone without a word.
                                Last edited by Foxton; 03-16-2012, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X