Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    That's pretty much another throw and catch that was screwed up. Almost looked like Ziggler could have broke his back the way he landed.
    Bet you the person that didn't catch Barrett won't get yelled at like Miz did.
    Twitter: DanMountSports
    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
      Bet you the person that didn't catch Barrett won't get yelled at like Miz did.
      I can't remember now who was there. There were two guys on the floor and one guy thrown, right? Barrett was thrown? And Ziggler was on the floor? Was the other one Kofi?
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I can't remember now who was there. There were two guys on the floor and one guy thrown, right? Barrett was thrown? And Ziggler was on the floor? Was the other one Kofi?
        Kofi and Truth were on the floor with Wade and Show tossed Ziggler into them. It looks like Barrett landed on his arm awkwardly as Dolph knocked them back. Also, Ziggles hit his arm off of the broadcast table as well. It seems that Cody Rhode, Kofi and Truth all got hurt as well.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Kofi and Truth were on the floor with Wade and Show tossed Ziggler into them. It looks like Barrett landed on his arm awkwardly as Dolph knocked them back. Also, Ziggles hit his arm off of the broadcast table as well. It seems that Cody Rhode, Kofi and Truth all got hurt as well.
          I thought Kofi might be hurt after he got sent over the turnbuckle onto the stairs. Not sure what happened to Cody. That throw of Ziggler was so awfully executed that I'm not surprised that someone got hurt.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I thought Kofi might be hurt after he got sent over the turnbuckle onto the stairs. Not sure what happened to Cody. That throw of Ziggler was so awfully executed that I'm not surprised that someone got hurt.
            Bet you Show won't get punished like Miz did.

Comment

Bet you Show won't get punished like Miz did.
              Probably not. I would have no idea though.

Comment

It looks like Barrett landed on his arm awkwardly as Dolph knocked them back.
                Looked to me like Barrett was already hurt before he hit the floor. I think he jammed his arm trying to catch Ziggler and he popped it out of the socket. As for Kingston, I have a feeling he was supposed to land on his feet on the steps and then get back into the ring but lost his balance.
                St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

So apparently this CM Punk Twitter slapfight with Chris Brown has some legs.
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                    So apparently this CM Punk Twitter slapfight with Chris Brown has some legs.
                    I had NO idea who Chris Brown was until I Googled him. Apparently the guy who beat up Rihanna is also a singer of some sort. lol

Comment

All I have to say after hearing this is PIPE BOMB!

Comment

All I have to say after hearing this is PIPE BOMB!

All I could say was "pg" and really? steroids?

Comment

**** the writers for this boring best in the world ****.

Here's something more interesting.
                          *****https://cheezcomixed.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/koma-comic-strip-i-regret-nothing.jpg******

Comment

I don't know what that is. Looks like a poop fountain. I do know that there were two good things about that show. The Punk/Jericho promo and the Rock promo. Otherwise I fast-forwarded through almost the whole thing. I don't care about Johnny Ace & Teddy Long. I don't care about Eve Torres. I don't care about the same tired John Cena promo over and over. I sure as hell don't care about Michael Cole's opinions. Other than the opening & closing segments, all I watched was the triple threat Tag Title match.

Comment

Mike Tyson got in, but no one cares about the so-called "Celebrity Wing." Also, Mexican legend Mil Mascaras got in too. However, the most notable thing he's known for in this country is no-selling for Mick Foley about 30 years ago. Here a more notable member of the 2012 WWE Hall of Fame:

*****http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1185/484249ronsimmonslarge.jpg******

"All American" Ron Simmons

Major Titles Held:
                              1-Time WCW World Heavyweight Champion
                              3-Time WWF World Tag Team Champion (with Bradshaw)
                              1-Time WCW World Tag Team Champion (with Butch Reed)
                              1-Time WCW United States Tag Team Champion (with Matt Borne)

Ron was also the first African American to ever be World Champion of a major promotion.

Comment

Someone hacked Jericho wikipedia and wrote that he invented Canada. Classic!

Comment

Working...
                                X