Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
    Troof is sore but okay after that botch. Apparently Miz is catching some pretty big heat backstage from management/Triple H.
    And he should be. How did he miss catching Truth that badly?
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Originally posted by Tweedle Dee View Post
      Guess who is first entrant in the Chamber.
      "What's The Muzz doing in the Impact Zone? This is the greatest night in the history of our sport!"

So what cray-cray idea will backstage use to punish him? Become Funkasaurus' handler? Moppy 2.0? Has to shill for Subway again?
      Last edited by Twitch Boy; 02-07-2012, 02:06 PM.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

"What's The Muzz doing in the Impact Zone? This is the greatest night in the history of our sport!"
        lol...God one more reason to not watch TNA.

Chris Hero has reportedly passed his physical and has reported to FCW. No plans as of yet to hook up Claudio and Hero to revive the KOW in WWE.
        RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Proud member of the Corner.

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweedle Dee View Post
          lol...God one more reason to not watch TNA.

Chris Hero has reportedly passed his physical and has reported to FCW. No plans as of yet to hook up Claudio and Hero to revive the KOW in WWE.
          Too bad Evan Bourne had to smoke away his career and take Air Boom with him. We would have had us a tag division.
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Too bad Evan Bourne had to smoke away his career and take Air Boom with him. We would have had us a tag division.
            If the rumored Cruiserweight show for WWE Network comes to fruition he might be able to save his job for a bit.
            RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

Originally posted by tweedle dee View Post
              if the rumored cruiserweight show for wwe network comes to fruition he might be able to save his job for a bit.
              ftfy.

Comment

ftfy.
                Good point
                RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Comment

Reason for this week's godawful Raw: apparently one of the tech crews was in Abu Dhabi setting up for a show there.

Comment

March 28, 1958 – February 10, 2003

Comment

I do NOT like the X sign being used as a work. That sign should mean one thing: get medical staff down here NOW, there has been a legit injury or a wrestler's life/health is in immediate danger. That sign needs to command the utmost respect.
                      Last edited by Twitch Boy; 02-13-2012, 11:21 PM.

Comment

I do NOT like the X sign being used as a work. That sign should mean one thing: get medical staff down here NOW, there has been a legit injury or a wrestler's life/health is in immediate danger. That sign needs to command the utmost respect.
                        Agreed. Also, I think Eve is in cahoots with Kane.

#WeAllHateYou

Comment

Totally agree with Dude Love. That's one think you don't mess with. Love the crowd in San Diego. They made that segment.
                          Twitter: DanMountSports
                          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Don't get me wrong here, I do agree with you. When Cena used the X it made it feel more real. Storyline has Zack Ryder with an injured back and neck so taking that fall fairly unprotected (or protected for that matter if the injuries were legit) could lead to a worse injury then he already has, so it makes sense for Cena to use the X.
                            RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Comment

So Orton is out of the Elimination Chamber due to a concussion he suffered in the match with Big Show on Monday. This Friday on Smackdown, they do a battle royal to decide who will take his place. The winner was....Santino Marella???

Comment

For the second week in a row, Raw was godawful. However, this week offered up the best crowd sign I think I've ever seen. Some hippie looking chick a few rows back had a sign that stated simply, "Say 'No' to fiat currency."

I'm not even sure why I loved it so much. Perhaps just the randomness of it but it made me smile. It was the only thing about the episode that I enjoyed.

Comment

Working...
                                X