Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

So did Taker really ust save Ace's job?

I'm thinking we're gonna get a reverse rematch chase for Mania this year. What I mean is back when Shawn Michaels wanted the rematch he had to chase Taker down and convince him to do it. Know I think Taker is going to chase down HHH for the rematch. Either that or it's Kane vs. Taker at Mania.
    RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Proud member of the Corner.

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Originally posted by Tweedle Dee View Post
      So did Taker really ust save Ace's job?

I'm thinking we're gonna get a reverse rematch chase for Mania this year. What I mean is back when Shawn Michaels wanted the rematch he had to chase Taker down and convince him to do it. Know I think Taker is going to chase down HHH for the rematch. Either that or it's Kane vs. Taker at Mania.
      If he does choose to let someone break the streak, I want it to be either Ziggler, Punk, or Bryan. Holy shiat the Internet would spontaneously combust if he lets Bryan go over.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        If he does choose to let someone break the streak, I want it to be either Ziggler, Punk, or Bryan. Holy shiat the Internet would spontaneously combust if he lets Bryan go over.
        None of the above. I remember hearing years ago how Taker was interviewed and he said the only person he'd let break the streak was Kane.
        RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

I can think of no better way to **** over whatever prestige tstreak has.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
            I can think of no better way to **** over whatever prestige tstreak has.
            How about letting Kane beat him?
            St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
              How about letting Kane beat him?
              Depends on how they build it up. If he's all like "grrr hate grrr john cena" then same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
                Depends on how they build it up. If he's all like "grrr hate grrr john cena" then same thing.
                If someone is going to beat Undertaker to end the streak, it has to be someone who could get a rub from it and advance their career. Kane is over 40 years old. A young guy like Rhodes or Bryan would make a lot more sense than Kane. And I love Kane! But he's old and doesn't need that win.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                  If someone is going to beat Undertaker to end the streak, it has to be someone who could get a rub from it and advance their career. Kane is over 40 years old. A young guy like Rhodes or Bryan would make a lot more sense than Kane. And I love Kane! But he's old and doesn't need that win.
                  Anyone who ends the streak is going to be viewed as hand-picked by the Undertaker, so it better be good. Plus they'd have to accept (several wrestlers have allegedly been offered the opportunity to end the streak, but they've all declined.)

If Bryan does it, you know those charisma problems he has? Moot. He's the new *wince* Chris Benoit overnight. And the enigma story writes itself. That awkward looking vegan nerd who's only known by the smarks, doesn't talk a lot, and isn't even recognized by the arena staff as a wrestler? HE JUST WALKED INTO WRESTLEMANIA AND BEAT THE FREAKING UNDERTAKER.

Ziggler would deserve it too - he's the hardest **** worker in the company, and sells like no one's business. That match would be epic. But now that I think about it, he wouldn't need the win, he'd just need a solid hour of Taker making him look like a freaking god.

Punk would basically become the new Austin on the spot, but he's got juuuuust enough momentum to not need it, and I think he'd probably have too much respect for the guy to go through with it if asked.

Just please don't turn this into the Triple H Ego Stroking Hour again. Unless Taker genuinely wants him for his finale. I'd rather see Taker retire with the streak intact than Triple H beat him.
                  Last edited by Twitch Boy; 02-01-2012, 03:04 PM.
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Good call on Ziggler, as he's one of the best actual wrestlers on the roster today. Too bad he's getting dropped back down to the midcard. He'll have to wait until after WrestleMania to get another push.

Comment

45 minutes into this Raw.

4 video packages.

1 match.

And Vince wonders why he can't pop a 3.0.

Comment

Anyone who ends the streak is going to be viewed as hand-picked by the Undertaker, so it better be good. Plus they'd have to accept (several wrestlers have allegedly been offered the opportunity to end the streak, but they've all declined.)
                        That's the rub, is the end of the streak a punctuation at the end of his career or is it supposed to be the footnote of some up and comer who may not be so big a year down the line? I prefer it to be the former. Since they seem to be leaning towards a rematch with HHH at the very least they have to big names going at it. Let em beat the hell out of each other and go to a draw or if it must end in defeat have HHH go all out and screw the kid friendly **** and make it look like he literally put Undertaker down.

Bryan's only saving grace has been the Giant being willing to let the guy a 1/5 of his size beat him and Mark Henry being a giant turd. Eventually they're just going to have him go nuts and take Bryan's shield out then him. Frankly it would be a good way to make him go heel.

Ziggler is always going to be the guy getting beat.

Doesn't really matter what Punk does, he'll never be the next Cena let alone Austin. He's got momentum because he's the slightly pg13 in a pg broadcast. Since HHH is trying to move the product away from the pg rating he's either going to fall back into the pack or become Jericho's *****. Assuming Jericho sticks around.

Comment

What was the point of the Jericho build up when Punk makes him look like an idiot?

Lame.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

My God, what an awful Raw.

Troof is sore but okay after that botch. Apparently Miz is catching some pretty big heat backstage from management/Triple H.

Comment

My God, what an awful Raw.

Troof is sore but okay after that botch. Apparently Miz is catching some pretty big heat backstage from management/Triple H.
                              It was horrible. Miz deserves whatever he gets after that screw up.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                It was horrible. Miz deserves whatever he gets after that screw up.
                                Guess who is first entrant in the Chamber.
                                RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X