Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Sorry Zack, you couldn't pull a 3.0 rating changing a tire, so we're jobbing you out to *spins wheel* Thwagger.

I might have to start watching TNA.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

So, when is Cena's Heel turn? Cause that's what this Kane thing must be setting up.

The Jericho thing is dumb.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        The Jericho thing is dumb.
        It's getting old not dumb. My guess is it comes to an end next week with Ace saying if doesn't compete he can't be in the Rumble, or something along those lines.

Did anyone from here go to the last show at the ECW Arena?
        RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Proud member of the Corner.

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

So, when is Cena's Heel turn? Cause that's what this Kane thing must be setting up.
          And they are going about it with all the subtlety and nuance that would make Goldberg green with envy.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
            And they are going about it with all the subtlety and nuance that would make Goldberg green with envy.
            I think it's pretty sad that Cena has to be a heel for Wrestlemania. But, whatever. It's long overdue. All the fans over 12 hate him.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Evan Bourne got himself Wellnessed AGAIN.

Who does he think he is, RVD?
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Okay, stole this from a blog, who stole it from a different message board. The Rumble absolutely HAS to end like this.

#28 and #29 left alone in the ring. They battle each other for a while, and it ends with them both eliminating each other at the same time. Countdown to #30 starts with no eligible wrestlers left in the ring.

#30 is Jericho.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                  Okay, stole this from a blog, who stole it from a different message board. The Rumble absolutely HAS to end like this.

#28 and #29 left alone in the ring. They battle each other for a while, and it ends with them both eliminating each other at the same time. Countdown to #30 starts with no eligible wrestlers left in the ring.

#30 is Jericho.
                  That would be such an awesome ending I'd die laughing.
                  RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Proud member of the Corner.

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweedle Dee View Post
                    That would be such an awesome ending I'd die laughing.
                    I would change my mind about the Jericho storyline if they did that. They won't.

Comment

Yeah, I'm surprised they've never tried the "#30 wins by default" angle. I suspect it might have led to a Fingerpoke of Doom situation with the fans, though.

You could also have Jericho come out at like #25, do the glad-handing with fans thing for 10 solid minutes, never enter the ring, then yank the last guy off the apron and win.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                        Yeah, I'm surprised they've never tried the "#30 wins by default" angle. I suspect it might have led to a Fingerpoke of Doom situation with the fans, though.

You could also have Jericho come out at like #25, do the glad-handing with fans thing for 10 solid minutes, never enter the ring, then yank the last guy off the apron and win.
                        LOL. That works.

Comment

LOL. That works.
                          Agreed. I'm bored with the Jericho thing right now, but would put up with it for two more weeks if he wins the Rumble in either scenario Twitch laid out.

And after seeing him twice now, I am starting to change my mind about Brodus Clay's character. I found myself disgusted in his return to the ring (still thinking back to what they were building him up as when he first debuted), but this past Monday I found myself amused and entertained throughout his short match. I laughed out loud to the whole "Suplex!...My bad." routine. This could grow on me, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
                            Agreed. I'm bored with the Jericho thing right now, but would put up with it for two more weeks if he wins the Rumble in either scenario Twitch laid out.

And after seeing him twice now, I am starting to change my mind about Brodus Clay's character. I found myself disgusted in his return to the ring (still thinking back to what they were building him up as when he first debuted), but this past Monday I found myself amused and entertained throughout his short match. I laughed out loud to the whole "Suplex!...My bad." routine. This could grow on me, I think.
                            I read that he has a dance off on Smackdown tonight...with Vickie Guerrero.
                            St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

I have an alternate scenario for Jericho that I found on Youtube.

Jericho comes in and hypes up the crowd only to eliminate himself in JeriTroll fashion.
                              Twitter: DanMountSports
                              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

BAH GAWD KING, JIM ROSS' ESCALADE HAS BEEN BROKEN IN HALF! THAT ESCALADE HAS A FAMILY! a

Comment

Working...
                                X