This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: World Soccer XXI: Don't Tread on the Red, White, and Blue

Why did nobody tell me sooner that Eric Cantona was pretend-running to be President of France?
    Cornell University Men's Hockey
    NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
    Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

US Open Cup is expanding to 64 teams...time to join your local clubs and try to take down the pros.
      http://www.ussoccer.com/News/Lamar-H...p-Sidebar.aspx
      Originally posted by SCSU Euro
      What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

In an interview tonight (I guess it was on FSC or Plus) Sepp Blatter said again that MLS needs to go to an "international" schedule. Never mind that for many of the teams that would mean playing in snow and freezing cold (ask the Brits). I'm sure a game at Chicago, Foxboro, Philly or Denver in the dead of winter would be fantastic!

Sepp can go pound sand - preferably in Qatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Priceless View Post
          In an interview tonight (I guess it was on FSC or Plus) Sepp Blatter said again that MLS needs to go to an "international" schedule. Never mind that for many of the teams that would mean playing in snow and freezing cold (ask the Brits). I'm sure a game at Chicago, Foxboro, Philly or Denver in the dead of winter would be fantastic!

Sepp can go pound sand - preferably in Qatar.
          I'm waiting for the next USSF election and for somebody to be the radical that says "either FIFA changes or we're out!"

Seriously, what about the Scandanavians? Practically everybody in the Americas? Japan? Korea? They all don't play "international schedules".
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Or, for that matter, the hosts of the 2018 World Cup...
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Sepp just hates America. That is all.
              Twitter: DanMountSports
              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                Or, for that matter, the hosts of the 2018 World Cup...
                They're in the process of switching.
                I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Villa working hard to secure the 10th spot by signing Keane

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/...n-villa-squad/
                  I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Grant Wahl says the USMNT will play a friendly vs Mexico at the Azteca this August.

Comment

Grant Wahl says the USMNT will play a friendly vs Mexico at the Azteca this August.
                      The Azteca in August? Cripes!! Why not just go play on Venus? It would smell less bad there.
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

FMF coffers a little bare?
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Boom, thread closed.
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                            Boom, thread closed.
                            Last!
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              Last!
                              More laster
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                              X