The List for Week of June 20, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The List for Week of June 20, 2011

New laptop over the weekend, Anti-List. The price tag though, Listed.

Twins keep refusing to give me reason to stop watching this season, Anti-List.

Finally not having to cover at work as of tomorrow, Anti-List.

Golf on Sunday, List. I've played some poor rounds in my life, but that might be one of the worst ever in terms of iron play. Driver was all over the course too, only thin reasonable was my play from 120 yards and in.

Have a good week folks.
    04-05 Pick Your Bow(e)ls Champion
    USCHO Virtual Stock Exchange Guru

Originally posted by Dirty
    I don't think you're weird, just a completely worthless sack of monkey poo.
    Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
    I am saying it right here. ajoyce is the HA guru.

Re: The List for Week of June 20, 2011

Receiving word that I got a promotion for which I had applied back in May goes on the Anti-List.

I really thought that I had messed up the interview. It's for a post in my own department, reporting to my same boss, but he was mad that I entered the room without a notepad. I expected that he would have made 90% of the decision before entering the room, knowing my performance and such, so I took it lighter than any interview I've ever had in the past. It's my bet that I squeaked into this job after the interview was only about 20 minutes and then it pretty much became a one-on-one meeting where I learned about my many and wide-ranging flaws.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
    X