X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 NHL Off-Season: The Puck Boat edition

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
    Does Bissonette make enough money to pay for an international data plan so that he can keep tweeting?
    He might have to get a sponsorship.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

RIP to them all.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I'm very impressed by the four-letter network's coverage of this. (sarcasm)
        Twitter: DanMountSports
        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
          I'm sure they had fantastic coverage of Cindy talking about her headaches though.

Comment

I'm sure they had fantastic coverage of Cindy talking about her headaches though.
            I'm sure ESPN wouldn't mind if the NHL folded and moved to Russia. That way they don't have to pretend like they care.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

• Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
              Would Russian TV be covering the death of an NFL team in a plane crash?
              Even with former NHLers on it, this isn't a priority for ESPN.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                It's a sports story and should be covered by a sports network. They cover the Tour de France, EPL and Champions League. TSN doesn't seem to have a problem with it. They cover NFL stories all the time.

Comment

If this was a Russian basketball team they might bump up their coverage just a tad, especially if it had a few former NBA players.

Comment

I had to pause for a minute because I thought you were talking about me......I do get headaches!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      I had to pause for a minute because I thought you were talking about me......I do get headaches!
                      ESPN is more likely to give you news coverage than a hockey player.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                        ESPN is more likely to give you news coverage than a hockey player.
                        I know! That's another reason why I thought he meant me.

Comment

It's a sports story and should be covered by a sports network. They cover the Tour de France, EPL and Champions League. TSN doesn't seem to have a problem with it. They cover NFL stories all the time.
                          You didn't answer my question.
                          Yeah they cover those sports, so?
                          TSN is hockey centric, I expect them to cover it.
                          All I'm saying is ESPN doesn't care about hockey, and this isn't an NHL team, so it's not going to be high on their priority list.
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

You didn't answer my question.
                            Yeah they cover those sports, so?
                            TSN is hockey centric, I expect them to cover it.
                            All I'm saying is ESPN doesn't care about hockey, and this isn't an NHL team, so it's not going to be high on their priority list.
                            I'm sure they'd cover a Russian soccer team if their plane crashed and everyone died. It's no excuse.

Comment

I'm sure they'd cover a Russian soccer team if their plane crashed and everyone died. It's no excuse.
                              You think so?
                              I don't.
                              I think it would get what this has, a bottom line mention and maybe a 20 second reader.
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

You think so?
                                I don't.
                                I think it would get what this has, a bottom line mention and maybe a 20 second reader.
                                It hasn't even gotten that.

Comment

Working...
                                X