X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 NHL Off-Season: The Puck Boat edition

Originally posted by UNH GH View Post
    Bruins individual game tickets go on sale Friday at 11AM.

I'm going to ATTEMPT to purchase 2 Opening Night tickets, but from what I've heard, there's less than 1,000 still free.
    Are you posting from the line outside the arena?

Comment

Savard's been ruled out for 2011-12, and probably his career.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
        Are you posting from the line outside the arena?
        Sorry. NEXT Friday.

And no. Presale access is nice. I had Winter Classic tickets in my shopping cart 2 years ago because of the presale. Didn't pull the trigger, regrettably.
        UNH Wildcat Hockey

Comment

Great article by GLM on what the NHL and NHLPA should do with the recent tragedies.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2...-tragic-death/
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Honestly, as much as I can see the need for Bettman (or the NHLPA) to address the painkillers/depression issue on a league-wide basis, it will be important for these players- no, teammates- to start looking after each other in a real and honest way.
            Last edited by ExileOnDaytonStreet; 09-01-2011, 12:37 PM.
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
              Honestly, as much as I can see the need for Bettman to address the painkillers/depression issue on a league-wide basis, it will be important for these players- no, teammates to start looking after each other in a real and honest way.
              +1
              Twitter: DanMountSports
              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Thinking about tickets for Leafs @ Wings on September 30th. I'm told that the Toronto game is the best regular season atmosphere at the Joe most years. (*insert joke about how it's because of all the Toronto fans taking over the building*)

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Thinking about tickets for Leafs @ Wings on September 30th. I'm told that the Toronto game is the best regular season atmosphere at the Joe most years. (*insert joke about how it's because of all the Toronto fans taking over the building*)
                  Unfortunately, that's still a pre-season game. But it's Toronto's only visit to Detroit this season, so you should still get the tickets. Gotta build up those "rivalries" with Nashville and Columbus somehow . The teams play in Toronto the next night & then again on January 8th. There should still be a lot of Leaf fans there, so it should still be a decent atmosphere. I would say that the game back in March was about 60% Wingss fans & it did have a playoff feel to it.

However, looking at the ticket prices (highest is $735.00 Canadian ) for the game the next night in Toronto, there should still be a decent number of Leaf fans there.

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/100...4&minorcatid=9

Comment

Originally posted by WSUWarriors View Post
                    Unfortunately, that's still a pre-season game.
                    Paying for what amounts to an exhibition is the only hang up for me.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Paying for what amounts to an exhibition is the only hang up for me.
                      Lowest price on Stubhub is $11.90 a ticket.

Comment

Amazing interview with Georges Laraque and Brantt Myhers:

http://www.630ched.com/Podcasts/Episodes.aspx?PID=2254
                        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Unable to get a working phone connection with anyone in charge of Al-Quaeda and after negotations with the Klan and NAMBLA broke down, the Red Wings decided to sell out their brand to corporate sponsor Amway.

http://redwings.nhl.com/club/news.ht...id=DL|DET|home

I do fully intend on referring to them as the "Detroit Red Wings, presented by Amway" all season long.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Unable to get a working phone connection with anyone in charge of Al-Quaeda and after negotations with the Klan and NAMBLA broke down, the Red Wings decided to sell out their brand to corporate sponsor Amway.

http://redwings.nhl.com/club/news.ht...id=DL|DET|home

I do fully intend on referring to them as the "Detroit Red Wings, presented by Amway" all season long.
                            Ahh... Amway... the marketing cult
                            BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                            Skating Friar Jersey
                            AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                            UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                            Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

"Uhh, wait....you want us to sell Amway?"

"It's Confederated Products. It's a different company, it's a different quality of product".

Anyone know the movie?

Comment

Originally posted by OvahInDovah View Post
                                "Uhh, wait....you want us to sell Amway?"

"It's Confederated Products. It's a different company, it's a different quality of product".

Anyone know the movie?
                                Go

Comment

Working...
                                X