Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 2011

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Nice Planet 2011

    I feel bad for the kid. No matter what happens now no one is going to want this kid anywhere near a team.

    Comment


    • Re: Nice Planet 2011

      Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      I feel bad for the kid. No matter what happens now no one is going to want this kid anywhere near a team.
      Maybe the kid could replace "Alex," the little brown nose who tells the ref HE touched the ball in the championship game. Hey, "Alex," turn in your jock strap.
      2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

      Comment


      • Re: Nice Planet 2011

        Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        If you wonder why the Millennial generation has been declared the most coddled, spoiled, entitled generation ever, look no further.

        The sad part: what are the younger Millennials supposed to do to stop this? It's their parents. This isn't some big bank or evil corporation or something that has only money on their mind in the end, it's their PARENTS. The two people all children for eons have been rightfully told to respect and trust first and foremost and who allegedly genuinely have their best interests in mind for their life. Hell, it's even in the Ten Commandments to honor thy father and mother. Tell your parents to cut that crap out, and the passive-aggressive guilt trip is on and you're immediately labeled the Bad Son/Daughter (TM). You can't win.
        I think you are the only person that uses that term. I have never seen it referenced anywhere except in stuff posted by you. I'm not even convinced it exists outside of your mind.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

        RIP - Kirby

        Comment


        • Re: Nice Planet 2011

          Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          I think you are the only person that uses that term. I have never seen it referenced anywhere except in stuff posted by you. I'm not even convinced it exists outside of your mind.
          Millennials? The term is commonly used to describe those born after 1980. You could try this newfangled thing called the google if you are interested.

          Comment


          • Re: Nice Planet 2011

            Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
            Millennials? The term is commonly used to describe those born after 1980. You could try this newfangled thing called the google if you are interested.
            Never heard of it until Twitch started posting about it all the time. Still haven't seen it used anywhere but here.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

            RIP - Kirby

            Comment


            • Re: Nice Planet 2011

              Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              Never heard of it until Twitch started posting about it all the time. Still haven't seen it used anywhere but here.
              You need to get out more. Read something besides engine manuals and country song lyrics.

              Comment


              • Re: Nice Planet 2011

                Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                You need to get out more. Read something besides engine manuals and country song lyrics.
                I read national news websites almost everyday.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

                RIP - Kirby

                Comment


                • Re: Nice Planet 2011

                  Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  You need to get out more. Read something besides engine manuals and country song lyrics.
                  Actually, I haven't heard it often, if at all, outside of Twitch's references. I think after the whole over-used "Gen X" thing, the commoners started to hate terms like that. I rarely heard "Gen Y" when it was "in vogue," so to speak.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

                  Comment


                  • Re: Nice Planet 2011

                    Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    You need to get out more. Read something besides engine manuals and country song lyrics.
                    Haven't heard/read it either.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Nice Planet 2011

                      Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                      Millennials? The term is commonly used to describe those born after 1980. You could try this newfangled thing called the google if you are interested.
                      I always thought Millenials meant people born around 2000. I thought the 1980's-90's kids were Generation Y.

                      Comment


                      • Re: Nice Planet 2011

                        Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                        Why do I generally rate tattoo artists above lawyers? Well, we can start here.
                        The only attorney mentioned in that article is the school's. So either you agree with the mother, or you're presuming she isn't pro se.

                        Comment


                        • Re: Nice Planet 2011

                          Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          Haven't heard/read it either.
                          Neither have I, until Twitch started saying it. Even then, he's the only one I've seen use the term...
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

                          Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

                          Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

                          Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Nice Planet 2011

                            Originally posted by unofan View Post
                            The only attorney mentioned in that article is the school's. So either you agree with the mother, or you're presuming she isn't pro se.
                            It's the latter Mr. Burger. Besides, I said "generally," which leaves room for Louis Nizer and a few others, like Joseph Welsh and Clarence Darrow (anyone who could keep Leopold and Loeb out of the electric chair did a heap of lawyering).
                            Last edited by Old Pio; 05-10-2012, 09:31 AM.
                            2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

                            Comment


                            • Re: Nice Planet 2011

                              Originally posted by unofan View Post
                              I always thought Millenials meant people born around 2000. I thought the 1980's-90's kids were Generation Y.
                              I've seen Gen Y and Millennial used interchangeably to describe those born in the 80's and 90's.

                              I don't think the 00's kids really have a name yet.
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

                              Comment


                              • Re: Nice Planet 2011

                                Boyfriend savagely beats 2-year old, who later dies. Mother waits three hours before calling 9-1-1.

                                http://www.azcentral.com/community/p...urrenders.html
                                2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X