X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 2011

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
    Sort of worthy of a chuckle, but people need to show officers more respect.

http://watertowndailytimes.com/artic...1/breakingnews
    Isnt' that Assault With a Pleasurable Weapon?
    bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
    SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
    All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
    A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
      You win the thread!!!
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Posted something similar to this in the NHL thread. A portion of Bruins fans going all racist on Joel Ward after he scored the series-clinching goal.

http://deadspin.com/5905356/?utm_cam...ium=socialflow

I know there are Bruins fans on the board and a majority of them want to punch these cretins for this type of behavior. Thoughts?
        Twitter: DanMountSports
        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
          That depends on whether or not it had been used prior to the alleged assualt!
          Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

MUSLIM NECROPHILIA. Remind me again. Is this the religion of peace? Or piece?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1tA41XhvY
            Last edited by Old Pio; 04-26-2012, 01:42 PM.
            2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post

I wonder how many guys from Wisconsin are now looking into relocating...
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                I wonder how many guys from Wisconsin are now looking into relocating...
                This goes here I think.

Twitter: DanMountSports
                2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

And it's absolutely true... because you gather all your views... from the good ol' daily mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
                    And it's absolutely true... because you gather all your views... from the good ol' daily mail.
                    Not quite all. My opinion of you, for instance, is based on original sources.

Comment

Not quite all. My opinion of you, for instance, is based on original sources.
                      Then you're up there at 100% for not checking any.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
                        Then you're up there at 100% for not checking any.
                        Like all great writers, I leave the scut work to my less talented but nevertheless enthusiastic colleagues.

Comment

Please indulge me on this one. It doesn't really belong here, I guess. But I just want to brag about a young man from my high school (who wrestles now for NMU). His name is Ellis Coleman and he's just been named to our Greco Roman Olympic team. He was a very good wrestler in h.s., 3rd in state his senior year. But he is evidently a Greco Roman prodigy. Not only is he the youngest wrestler on our team (20) he's the youngest wrestler in the Olympics. Problematic family background, he never got into trouble, but could have. The h.s. coach (who was profiled in SI about a month ago) reached out to him in 7th grade. And you may have seen this video clip. I read where it had 4 million hits. This was in last year's world juniors. Ellis says after that meet he realized he couldn't be stopped on offense. Watch the video and see for yourself. I'm guesing the Iranian wrestler is asking his coach if anybody got the number of that bus. Thank you for putting up with this. I'm just so proud of this young man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW8Mf3IL4zA
                          Last edited by Old Pio; 04-27-2012, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Status quo for the TSA

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/...ors_picks=true

Comment

These a*sholes had better be giving away the seats.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/30...efund-request/

Comment

She should go to prison.

Comment

Working...
                                X