This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 2011

This is the worst thing I've seen in a while.
    http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/whidbey/...121804239.html

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
      This is the worst thing I've seen in a while.
      http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/whidbey/...121804239.html
      I don't see what the problem is. It's a well known fact 4 year olds are always looking for a dude on social security to hook up with.
      2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I don't think I ever said anything to the contrary. I'm also not sure what you're getting at here... Just curious.
        heh, rep left for me on this post: may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your sweaty butt crack and lay eggs in your butt lint.

Oddly enough, it was positive rep.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

heh, rep left for me on this post: may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your sweaty butt crack and lay eggs in your butt lint.

I got that same one for a comment I made about 'Sconny in a cafe thread. Also positive.

Comment

Me to, those thousand camels are spreading those fleas a bit thin...

Comment

Fry.
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Sadly, probably not in California. But he deserves a week in the electric chair, no question.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                  Sadly, probably not in California. But he deserves a week in the electric chair, no question.
                  A good candidate for the previously discussed Brenthoven-izing.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Or as the late Robin Harris used to say: "Have a seat. Gotta go. Gotta go."

Comment

Or as the late Robin Harris used to say: "Have a seat. Gotta go. Gotta go."
                      If I found myself on his jury, I'd give him an intentional Casey Anthony treatment. Instruct the other jurors to find him innocent, give a nudge-nudge wink-wink to the nearest TV camera, and turn him loose into the general public.
                      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                        If I found myself on his jury, I'd give him an intentional Casey Anthony treatment. Instruct the other jurors to find him innocent, give a nudge-nudge wink-wink to the nearest TV camera, and turn him loose into the general public.
                        This is non political, but that would probably work in Texas. I'm not at all certain about California. Maxine Waters might designate him a "freedom fighter." Personally, I like the idea of feeding him feet first into the wood chipper from "Fargo."
                        Last edited by Old Pio; 09-14-2011, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          Me to, those thousand camels are spreading those fleas a bit thin...
                          Who left the rep?
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Who left the rep?
                            CHeck your rep

Comment

This is non political, but that would probably work in Texas. I'm not at all certain about California. Maxine Waters might designate him a "freedom fighter." Personally, I like the idea of feeding him feet first into the wood chipper from "Fargo."
                              Or a candidate for Dr. Evil's Shark Tank where the Sharks have frikkin' laser beams on their foreheads.
                              Twitter: DanMountSports
                              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Yep.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X