X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 2011

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I agree, but what was done to Matthew Shephard is about as heinous (not only in execution but reason) as it gets, was it not?
    I don't think I ever said anything to the contrary. I'm also not sure what you're getting at here... Just curious.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Meanwhile, back on this nice planet of ours: San Franciscans may have to put down a towel before pressing ham.

When will the evil government ever stop encroaching on our God-given rights???
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
        Meanwhile, back on this nice planet of ours: San Franciscans may have to put down a towel before pressing ham.

When will the evil government ever stop encroaching on our God-given rights???
        OK, I'll go there. The fact that this legislation was introducted by Scott Weiner is delightful.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
          OK, I'll go there. The fact that this legislation was introducted by Scott Weiner is delightful.
          It's just a matter of time before San Francisco starts charging admission.
          2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            I don't think I ever said anything to the contrary. I'm also not sure what you're getting at here... Just curious.
            In reference to:

I think we throw the book at pedophiles because their crimes are particularly despicable.
            I agreed with that but also felt that the same reasoning could be equally applied to those that attacked Matthew. My overall thought process was that those that target a specific demographic may be inclined to, "do it again". I think it's up for debate to be sure but the concept has merit.

Comment

I was hoping to get a picture when I read the title, and I wasn't disappointed!

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Seem...-in-tree-.html
              bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
              SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
              All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
              A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post

That article was 100% worth the 20 seconds it took to read. Excellent.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post

Wait, this wasn't in Wisconsin?

Johansson said the moose appeared to be sick, drunk or "half-stupid."

Comment

The headline on this one tells you everything you need to know.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,2419549.story

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                      Wait, this wasn't in Wisconsin?
                      Jesus, a moose has more sense than to drink paint thinner.
                      "This world is your world. Take it easy, but take it." - Woody Guthrie

Comment

"You like apples? How 'bout them apples??"
                        bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                        SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                        All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                        A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

We remember 9/11 this weekend. And while I realize this clip has nothing to do with that day, it made me feel good to see it. It's nice to know there are still Americans left who won't put up with this sh*t.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ6cCPbA8jo

My first thought was: Hey, Jose, wipe your a*s with that farking Mexican flag! Now turn south and get the h*ll outta here. Come to think of it, it was my second thought, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                            We remember 9/11 this weekend. And while I realize this clip has nothing to do with that day, it made me feel good to see it. It's nice to know there are still Americans left who won't put up with this sh*t.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ6cCPbA8jo

My first thought was: Hey, Jose, wipe your a*s with that farking Mexican flag! Now turn south and get the h*ll outta here. Come to think of it, it was my second thought, too.
                            Well I feel safer knowing a man who instead of pointing out the legality of flying one flag on top of another which is so vitally important that civilization will fall and the terrorists will win, decides to dig out a rather large knife, destroy private property, then steal an american flag.

Actually that last part is rather humorous.

Comment

I actually sort of agree with Old Pio here. If you're living in this country, what's the problem with flying the US flag above all other flags? Unless of course, your loyalties lie elsewhere.

That said, the video felt like a staged attempt to antagonize, though I don't know that for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                I actually sort of agree with Old Pio here. If you're living in this country, what's the problem with flying the US flag above all other flags? Unless of course, your loyalties lie elsewhere.

That said, the video felt like a staged attempt to antagonize, though I don't know that for sure.
                                Nowdays you have to assume just about everything is staged. It surely was convenient that the patriot and the camera showed up at the same time (maybe he called the station or posted his complaint on line). Anyway, this isn't a matter of preference, it's a matter of law. And if you want to fly the Mexican flag above our flag, then head for Boystown. Adios, a*shole. Nobody can be so ignorant or stupid as to not understand that flying a foreign flag, on the same pole, higher than "home" flag is an insult. And that's what those pr*cks were doing, insulting the American flag, either to make a buck or a statement. In any case, it was no accident.

Remember a couple of years ago there was a big demonstration of illegals in LA and many (most?) of 'em were carrying the Mexican flag. The organizers realized what incredibly bad pr that was and subsequent demonstrations featured the stars and stripes, but I doubt their loyalties were changed.
                                Last edited by Old Pio; 09-10-2011, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X